so called "Hero"

"Bye Toby !! "
the yell woke Wilbur up, in a scare, but when looking at the direction it came from, it was just his little brother, coming back.

"oh, Hi Will " Said Tom "we're you sleeping?"
"Yeah.." says Will, going for a strech "Where we're you ? You keep leaving and coming back at night, I haven't seen you at all !"
"yeah mabye cause ur jackass was sleeping... " murmurs Tommy to himself
"I heard that" Will expressed an annoyed sigh before continuing  "Tom ybou can't keep leaving like this, You don't even tell me where you are going, you come back at night, god knows what you're doing" he said while getting up and Walking closer to Tommy, Worried annoyance on his tone and face.
"Relax man ! What's gotten into you? Why do you care? I came back alive didn't I? stop stressing so much you'll end up looking like a grandpa with big bloody rinkless"
Wilbur sighed, again, "Why are you so careless.." he said rubbing the middle of his nose "where do you even go anyway?"
Tommy, in a worried, obviously lying matter, says "ah! well uh.. you know... uhhm.. Just, places, yeah, uh.. i-its stressful around here so you know.."
Will raises and eye brow, doupting what the younger is saying.
"Just.. Whatever I'm going to bed" Said Tom, Pushing his brother out of the way
"Why are you so Difficult?!" Said Will taking his cigs out of his pocket, leaving the cave to go outside
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
stars glazed apon a little house, in the middle of a big grassy field, trees making the woods seem like a border between the cottage and the outside world.
The windows we're the only sign of life in that house, light shinning through them like the sun.
Inside, a family of four lived there, Phil, the father, Wilbur, the oldest sibling, Techno, the middle child, and Tommy, the young scoundrel.
While Phil and Wilbur were preparing the table, Techno was cleaning his weapons, and Tommy was just admiring what Techno was doing.
"Techno, Tom!" called out Phil "Food's ready!" Techno looks up at the table, smelling the fresh cooked potatoes right out the oven.
Tommy however, was more interested about telling his family about his day, since he has been waiting to tell them since it happend.
"Guys!" he yelled "something amazing happend today while you we're all gone hunting!" he said excitedly, the others? not so much, They looked a tad worried more so.
"Tommy you didn't open the door to any strangers right?" asked Will, putting down his fork back on his plate.
"Well about that..." Tom said twiddling with his fingers.
"Tommy!" they all said in a disappointed chorus.
"It's fine It was just the mail bird! and it brought me mail!"
The others look at eachother, douptingly.
"Tommy who could possibly brought you mail?" asked Techno
"That's what I was wondering too! at first i thought it was from Tubbo, but it didn't have his signature, actully it didn't have anything on it but a big, drawn, weird smile? I was confused, but when I opened it, it was a letter from DREAM!" Tom said, fluttering his hands around "And he invited me to his new land! Can you belive it? ME!"
"Dream who?" asked Phil, looking towords Techno and Will.
"Dream is the guy Tommy watchess non Stop on TV, a "speedrunning legend and a very good fighter" as Tommy described on TV" Said Will
"Psh!" scoffed Techno " yeah, good fighter in another world, The amount of times i've bet that green bloob of a man are unfathomable" Said Techno
"you know him?!" Asked Tommy, in a excited and surprised tone.
"Know him? we used to be friends.
But then he became this power hungry psycho and went insane. Him and his two gremlins thought they we're unstoppable, thought they could beat me in a fight, stood no chance, they left with a nose bleeds."
"What?! How didn't I know about any of this?!" asked Phil, activating his father mode.
"Calm down, It was before I even met you"
"There is no way thats true!" Yelled Tommy "Dream isn't power hungry! No way!"
"Kid, what happend happend" said techno, monotone "and anyway, why would He send you a letter? where does he know where we live?"
Tommy cleared his throat"I-I don't know? He just knew I guess.."
"Tommy, what did you do?" said Will, suspicious.
"Well.. There mabye sorta kinda was a contest where.. mabye I had to sign my adress in and mabye kinda had to write my name aswell to mabye kinda probably get into some sort of a community he build with his two friends?.."
"WHAT?!?!" They all shouted
"Relax it's okay! it's just Dream and I won right? that means I can go?"
"NO!? No that doesn't mean you can go?! You are insane!" Yelled Wilbur.
"what?! b-but I won and that means I get to meet my idol! you can't do that!"
"Tommy! you're 10! you're not going anywhere!"
"Why does that matter?! Phil?" Tommy said, turning to his father, desperatly.
"I'm sorry Tom but he's right, you're too young, and I don't even know this guy, Who knows how much of a creep he is"
"He isn't a creep! Techno?"
"I'm sorry kid, I know Dream, he isn't a good person"
"That's not fair! He invited me! Me! My idol invited me and you don't even let me see him!" Tom's eyes start to water, he rappidly get's up from the dinner table and runs to his room, slamming the door behind him.
Wilbur sighs "what are we gonna do now? We upset him!"
"Will he just needs time, time to sit down and calm down, don't rush him" said Phil, calmly.
after a few hours they all went to bed, soundly asleep.
Tommy thought, had packed a bag full of stuff, he was dressed in his warmest clothes, had a sharp dagger with him, and a hood he made to digusie himself.
He took the letter of his table, hopped on his bed and sneeked out through the window. He pulls the letter he had in his pocket, opens it, and finds a map to show the direction to the land.
with one last glance to his cottage, "I'm sorry." he leaves.