Chapter 1 May The Best Trainer Win

A/N: I know I said that I'd let you guys choose what I do next, but, the writers block was killing me so I decided to start writing for both the Scream and the Pokemon book. Couldn't get anything for Scream going but, when I started writing this chapter I just couldn't stop. I hope you all understand... if any of you even saw that post. Anyway, remember to Vote and Comment it goes a long way, and follow me if you're interested in other fanfictions including Marvel, A plethora of Anime, and DC. Now on with the Story.

It was 11 in the morning, and in New Bark Town, there's a house with an 18 year old male with his Cyndaquil on his shoulder.

This male, is Alex Carabello

This male, is Alex Carabello. Today, marks the start of his journey to be the best

Alex: Alright Riot. Today's the beginning of our journey to be the Pokemon Master. Just like our Uncle. We're gunning for his Title, right Riot?

The male asks his partner.

Riot: Quil! Cyndaquil!

The male smiles and rubs his partners head.

Alex: That's the spirit bud!

He says and Riot jumps off his shoulder, onto his desk.

Alex: Alright, I need to finish getting dressed before Kirsten and Gunther get here. Luckily they live in Cherrygrove, so I should have enough time.

He says as he changes out of his white tank top into a black graphic t-shirt with a Gengar design on it, puts on a pair of black sweatpants, some socks, then his brown steel-toed boots.

Alex: Dammit, I left my hoodie down stairs. Come on Riot, let's go get it.

The male says as the Cyndaquil cry's out its name cutely. The two ran down the stairs, and saw that the house was empty.