TO KISS A JERKWAD-COMPLETE

EDITED (for the most part)

Hi everyone!

I started "Jerkwad" in ninth grade and trust me that was a lifetime ago but I honestly can never forget the passion I had for bringing these characters to life. I think my writing has improved a lot since I started this journey and, even though I did a few edits here and there, I thought a rewrite could definitely do the book some justice— so that's exactly what I did!

Now the book is back and better than ever!

If you don't fall in love with a Jerkwad by the end, I'll give you your money back.[🧢]

There are a few things you should know before reading.

•This is not omegaverse related (however the structure of wolf society does have Alphas, Betas, Omegas etc. You will learn more as you read.)

•Most werewolves have three forms.
"Human", "Lycan" and "Wolf".

•Their lycan form can vary in appearance as some can grow ears, a tail, claws, large canines, body hair etc

•Omegas cannot assume a wolf form.

•THERE WILL BE SMUT/GORE/ OTHER SENSITIVE TOPICS SO PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction.

Any names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

The author acknowledges the original creators and sources of any external content referenced in this book. Any views or opinions expressed within this book are those of the characters and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the author.

Images

The images used in this book are believed to fall under fair use. If you are the copyright owner of any images used in this book and believe that your copyright has been infringed upon, please contact the author for prompt removal of the concerned images.