Our Big Day

Tigress and Po have been dating for a couple of years now and Po thinks it time to tie the knot with her. So he sets up another date with Tigress who is secretly dying for him to propose to her. A few hours before their date, he bought her a ring that has words craved into the middle saying "forever". He keeps it in a box that he settles in his pocket.
*A few hours later*
Tigress waits for him at the peach tree for, that's where he wanted to meet her. She waits patiently for him. As he makes up to the tree, there he saw his beautiful soon to be wife. Well to him anyway.
"Sorry if I'm late." He says as he stands in front of her.
"Its okay your not late I came here early. You should now by now that I always come early." Po forgot that she does. And thinks twice about doing it but his brain was everywhere.
"Oh I do...um before we sit down I would like to say something first." Po says nervously with his heart bounding out of his chest.
"What is it?" She looks him in the eyes with her gentle expression. It was even harder for the words to come out now.
"Well um...i...I.." Tigress notice he's struggling with his words. She becomes more worried about what he's about to say.
"Po...what's wrong?" Po reaches in his back pocket. And quickly drops to one knee and shows her a box.
"Tigress we have known each other for so long and I am in love with you because your my everything that i am welling to risk my life for. So will you marry me?" Po says his speech short but fast as if she was words that he could not describe as he opens the box. But tigress made out most of it and sees the ring. Her eyes open wide and has a surprised expression is spread on her face.
"Po...i.." She stands speechless with watery eyes. Po thought she was gonna say no because of what he thought would be the case. But wasn't. She rushes into a hug that was tight. He accepts her hug in surprise.
" of course I'll marry you!" She says, before giving him a kiss on the lips.
"You had me worried there. I thought you were gonna break up with me." She says looking down ashamed of even thinking of that. Po looks at her confused.
"Break up? No I would never do that. Your the best thing that's ever happened to me besides getting to be the dragon warrior." Po looks at her in a "I adore you" look and then kisses her. Both of them chuckle after and enjoyed the night. Po puts the ring on her finger. The two shared the night with joy.
The wedding day...
Tigress is dressed in a yellow traditional Chinese wedding dress but still wears black pants underneath. She paces the room nervously while having thoughts run though her mind like "what if I'm not a good wife?" Or "what if we get sick of each other?" Tigress was ready to panic and have the wedding canceled. But then viper came in and calmed her down.
"You'll do fine tigress. The only one I'm afraid that will make a mistake is Po." Tigress smiles a bit at her reason.
"I don't know Viper, I mean what if-" tigress paused and remembered something said by oogway. That if you spend too much time wondering "what if" then you'll lose focus on the "Now". He was right. She calms down. And smiles at the mirror besides her.
Near the ending of the wedding vows...
" I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Tigress and Po both lean in and kiss each other passionately on the lips. As everyone was cheering for joy and Mr.Ping was weeping tears along with Shifu who was trying so hard to hide his own. Fireworks were shot up for the celebration.
Afterwards...
It was the ending of the wedding and Po planned to take her somewhere nice for their honeymoon. They rode by cart to a near by village and talked along the way.
"I'm so glad I married you. To be honest I was having so many doubt's before the wedding." Tigress said looking down.
"I'm glad I married you too. But I understand why you would. I had a little doubt before because I didn't think I would make a good husband." Po admits that he felt the same which made tigress feel more comfortable that she wasn't alone on the thought. They finally arrived at their little house he bought for them. Tigress couldn't imagine anything more great then what she sees here. Her lover and her new home.
"Wow..." She says stunned, walking into the house.
"I know its not much but I'll do whatever it takes to make this feel like home." He says before she hugs him with her head against his chest.
"It already does."She says with a smile. He does the same and brings her closer. She then takes his paw and leads him into their bedroom.
The next morning...
He makes them breakfast while she still slept according to him. But Tigress wakes up a little bit after. She changes into her regular clothes, and makes her way to the kitchen to see him. She leads against the doorway with her tail curled and a grin on her face.
"Good morning honey." Tigress says in a seductive tone to him. He turns around and tries giving off the same tone but comes it off less seductive
" hello my sweet kitten." He says with a yawn. She chuckles a bit coming up behind him. She sees that he's cooking pancakes for them. She goes to get the syrup and pours it on to her pancakes. She went to eat some and accidentally got a lot on her lips. Po notices and kisses her but he is yet to know that their lips stick together.
"Po I think we're stuck." Tigress says mumbling through her lips.
"Me too." He mumbles. They chuckled as if this wasn't the first time they did something crazy together.
A/N: YeYe is coming up in the next chapter and yes I had to block out what they did in the bedroom but you get the picture. Thanks and I'll see you in the next one.
To be continued....