New Beginning

. . .

"School for Jujustu sorcerers?" The half curse questions while sitting next to Yuji. Gojo smirks from across the small table, "well yea, I don't see why not...I mean we've got  evidence that you've been fighting alongside the humans most of these past hundreds of years. Besides having you join us would be beneficial to us in the long run!"

"Yet they want the brat to die because he consumed a portion of my cursed energy..." a small mouth appeared on Yuji's cheek.

Silence filled the room. After some time, quiet laughter began to lift the tension. Huffing her giggles away she looks at Sukuna on her friend's face, "I won't lie, it's still kinda funny how it's through this 'brat' that we finally get to see each other again." She smiles at them.

"And yet through the laughter, I find this situation appealing to both sides." Gojo interrupts the moment, gaining the attention of those in the room. "With you on our side, the old people can't just kill off Itadori nor could Sukuna run off on his own."

"Yeah yeah, say that now while I'm on a leash..." Sukuna scoffs before disappearing right as the door opens. A man wearing dark clothes and shades stands in the doorway, holding a stack of paper. Leaning onto the doorway the man speaks, "on Gojo's behalf, I welcome you to Jujustu Tech, the Tokyo school of Jujustu sorcerers..."

. . .

On a field rests five high school students taking a short break from their constant training. They notice the presence of two walking up to them, Gojo and their principle.

"The heck are you doing here?!" Nobara was the first to speak, noticeably talking to the blindfolded one.

He chuckles with a large grin, "we're actually here barring great news," he leans in closer to the students, smirk widening, "starting yesterday, there's a new student!! Starting as a first year with you two!" He looks at Nobara and Fushiguro.

"Oh!" Nobara thinks, " we're replacing Yuji?!

"And why so soon" The bored one chimes in.

Gojo laughs, straightening his posture a bit, "I guess you could say that in a way but better," the students stare at him questionably. "So who is it? The new student I mean?" The gloomy one asks.

Gojo goes to answer when he's quickly interrupted by a soft quiet voice coming from behind the students, "Unfortunately that'd be me..." Moments go by before one by one, heads turn to face the voice they heard.

Without another word, in the span of blinking an eye, the three second years are on their feet in a fighting position.

"Ah-"

. . .

Together the three second year students fight off the newcomer without letting up. The girl being the half human she is, dodged each and every attack thrown at her just about effortlessly. One attack after another, the girl would dodge and force the others to fall or run into the others instead without hurting them.

After a good long while she had enough and her patience snapped.

As the three began to run at her simultaneously, she clapped before shutting her eyes and pushing outwards in a split second. Energy as pure as you could possibly think of blitzed through and around everyone on the field, gathering them.

After a single blink of an eye , all were in a dark room, not a single sound. T he humans looked around, facing their backs to one another in a circle. Then the ticking of a clock could be heard, not just any, but a large clock, above and below.

. . .

Incased in a loop of time, they found themselves repeating the same sequence of events previously known to them, over and over and over again. Until the chime of a clock struck.

Finding themselves back in the middle of the school's field, the students were left speechless. Looks of complete confusion laced all their faces including Gojo's.

Gojo found himself laughing at the events that played out, "interesting indeed!" He grins smugly, "I knew you were strong, but to think you're this skilled ontop of it, is scary...makes me glad you're on our side!"

"Our side my foot, she's way too strong to be a first year! Hell I didn't even notice her until she said something.

"How come she seems familiar somehow?"

"Who exactly is this?"

"Tuna tuna."

"Could I have your jacket, it looks nice."

The girl just blankly stares at the group.

"Heheh, now now students." Gojo remarks after getting glared at by the principal, "this is Y/N, and she'll be the new first year student who will be taking part in this up coming sister school exchange event."  He laughs a bit, "do play nice, we won't be responsible for any inconveniences she may cause mentally or physically!"  He and the principal then make their way off the field, leaving Y/N with the rest of the students.

"Oh! And she'll be training with me after you all get to know her a bit, bah-bye!!" He yells out before fully disappearing.

All eyes were now on the half human. She felt completely out of place in that exact moment

"Uhm..."

. . .

Thank you so much,
Hope you apl have a nice day/night!