Oh? /9/

-----

-----

You grabbed all of your stuff from Kyle's room and put it inside your car.

Before you left his house, you wrote down on a paper that you had a late accident to run to. When you got to your house, you went upstairs to shower AGAIN.

You had Kyle's smell on you and you didn't want to get caught up with Jenn.

After you showered, you got out and threw on a calm luh fit.

You checked insta to see if Jenn texted you but it was nothing

You checked insta to see if Jenn texted you but it was nothing. You decided to just drive to the location without messaging her.

When you pulled up it was a hill in a dark forest. You were scared a lil bit since it was around 12 am...

You turned on your car lights and nothing was in the distance... you looked around and didn't see Jenn or a car.

You texted her that you were there before getting out your car.

You went towards the edge of the hill and looked into the night sky with the stars shining and bright. Out of no where you felt strong but warm arms wrap around you waist.

You jumped as you turned around to see Jenn. She looked mad good to you.

"What's up mama." She said in a deep but soft voice making you flustered.

"Jennnyyy. What's up?" You replied. She just smiled at you before placing her lips on your neck.

The sound and feeling of her kissing you made you wet all over again. "Mmmmm." You said as her lips traveled your neck to your shoulders.

She slickly slid her hands up the cut of your dress making you gasp. You didn't say anything as she ran her hands up and down your hips as your dress lifted, slightly showing your panties.