Calm /15/

——-

——-

When you and Jenn pulled up to your crib, you looked over at her on the passenger side.

She was dozed off and snoring mad loud.

"JENN!" You yelled. She jumped up and turned to you.

"What!??" She yelled back.

You just stared at her before bursting out laughing.

"Wake yo ass up." You said. Jenn mugged the fuck out of you, making you laugh mad crazy.

"Bro... word to bro you get me tight." Jenn mumbled. "What was that Jenny??" You teased, as you touched her chin.

"Mmm... I like that." Jenn thought.

She just smiled at you and shook her head. When y'all got out, Jenn crept up behind you as y'all walked inside.

"What are you doing?" You asked curiously, as Jenn put her hands over your waist. "Stop asking so many questions..." Jenn said as she slid her hands inside your pants.

She gripped your hips making you wince.

She came down to your ear and whispered.

"Go inside." She demanded. "O-ok." You stuttered.

You walked in slowly with Jenn behind you. Her hands kept getting lower and lower until she reached your area.

She tucked her hands under both sides of your inner thighs, making your eyes widen.

"Mmmmm." Jenn let out.

Your body was warm and she slowly sunk into your skin. Your body stiffened up as warm chills filled your body.

"Fuck, what am I doing??" Jenn thought. "If I don't have her... Kyle will first... but... It's too soon..." Jenn thought as she got a little worried.

She cautiously began caressing your inner thighs, making you breathe a little harder.

You slowly rested your head back onto her shoulder. You looked into her eyes, trying to read them.

She just gave you a worried look.

"Jenn?" You called.