In Ha Mood /13/

-----

-----

Kyle rolled his eyes and walked away. Tata just gave you and Jenn a shocked face before running after Kyle.

"Well I- um..." You said. "Nah, save that." Jenn said.

You and Jenn made eye contact for a few seconds before you noticed her bruises again.

"What the hell happened?" You asked.

Jenn took your hand and walked to your car.

"This bitch ass car." She said.

"Umm not too much." You said. "Kyle been in here?" Jenn asked. "No. He drive his own shit." You said truthly.

Jenn eyed you.

"Bro you tryna play with me?" Jenn asked rolling her eyes. "Omg Jenn no... why you so mad for?" You asked.

"You and fucking Kyle... Tssk." Jenn thought.

"My fault... but I'll tell you in the car..." Jenn said as y'all got in. You started the car up and looked over at Jenn. She was looking outside the window with her head in her palm.

"Jenn." You called.

She looked over at you a bit suprised.

"Yea..." She asked.

You put your hands on her thigh and her mouth dropped. "Woww." She said. You just laughed.

You and Jenn both turned to your bag that was slightly moving. You both watched cautiously as Roxy's head poked out.

"Awww." You said.

Jenn looked at you, then the dog, then you again as you cooed. She just rolled her eyes.

...

"So... That's the one Kyle bought?" Jenn asked. You looked at her as you started to feel bad again. Jenn just nodded accepting the fact.

"I mean... It's a puppy. Who wouldn't want... yea." You said before you stopped. You noticed Jenn wasn't listening anymore.

"Jennnn can you stop please?" You asked disappointedly. "If it's about Kyle, I don't wanna hear it." She said, standing on it. "Ok... This has nothing to do with Kyle ok? This is my dog." You said.