Chapter 1: The Blue Lions

Garreg Mach Audience Chamber:

Y/N's POV:

I'm in Garreg Mach's Audience Chamber. The woman in front of me, Archbishop Rhea, just enrolled me in the Officers Academy. Seteth, the man next to her, speaks.

Seteth: We could choose a house for you ourselves, but as all of this was our idea, perhaps we should leave this decision to you. You are something of a special case, after all.

Y/N: So, what you're saying is

Y/N: So, what you're saying is... I can join any house I want?

Rhea: (nods) Yes. You have simply to name it.

I think long and hard on this

Y/N: Hmm...

Y/N's Mind: Each house is unique in their own way. But I need to figure out which one will be beneficial to me. Hmm... Which one will help me the most on my mission...?

I think about Rhea.

Y/N's Mind: I should probably be close to Rhea. But now that I think about it, on the way here, Alois told me something interesting. Apparently, Rhea is rather fond of one house in particular. And that house is... Okay! Let's do that!

I look at Rhea.

Y/N: Alright, I've made my decision. The house that I want to join is... The Blue Lions.

She smiles at this.

Rhea: (smiles) So, you wish to join Dimitri's Blue Lions. Are you certain?

I nod.

Y/N: That's the one. I'm sure of it.

Rhea: (smiles) May you build wonderful and lasting friendships in your new house.

With that, I am now officially a student of the Officers Academy and in the Blue Lion House.

Timeskip, Dorm Room: