Chapter Five

*This chapter will contain sexual content*

Angela POV

Ethan asked what I wanted to do and I said swimming. "Okay well let's go to your room first then my room", he's say. "Okay", I say.

We went to my room and I sat on the bed and went on twitter for about 15 minutes then went to the dresser to pick out a bikini.

"So what are you going to wear to the pool", Ethan asked. "Hmmm....I am going to wear my black and white bikini", I say.

I grab the bikini and changed right in front of Ethan. I really didn't care if he saw me naked. I turn around and he is staring at me up and down.

"You're beautiful", he says standing up. "Ethan", I say blushing. "What it's true", he says kissing me.

He kissed me and his lips were soft. The kiss turned out to be a make out session. Then pushes me on the bed and takes off his shirt off. Since I was already naked he kept kissing me down. Until he reached my chest. Then he asked me, "Are you sure about this". "Yes...yes", I say moaning. He took off his pants and started kissing me down until he reached my private area. He licked up and down and it felt so go. Then his finger was inside me. I moaned so hard. Then he stop and asked me, "Is this your first time". "Yes", I say back to him. "Okay well its going to hurt a little", he says.

Ethan POV

I entered in Angela slowly then started thrusting faster. She moaned so loud and so did I. She started rubbing her clit and started to kiss her. "ETHAN I'M GOING TO CUM",she says. Then I go faster and she rubs her clit faster. I cumed in her and she cumed on my dick. When finished we laid down and then she went down to my dick and started sucking it. Since her pussy was right in front of my face I decided you suck it. We were doing the 69 position. When we finished we took a shower together and got dressed.

------
Well Ethan I hope you used protection?

Author's Note:
Sorry if this chapter didn't really make sense. I had my friend write this part since I really don't know anything about smut. Hope you guys enjoy. Please vote and comment. Thank you!