Chapter Nineteen

Angela POV

I saw my babies and my heart sank. They were hooked up to all of those mmachines. I started to cry and then I noticed one of the nurses picked up Ethan Jr. and brought him to the window. He was so tiny and skinny. She put him back and then the,nurse came out and said, "Your babies are so adorable Ethan Jr. is doing well but Isabella is going to be in the incubator until she grows a little bigger", she says looking at me.

"Angie Grayson and I have to go but we will be back later on tonight", Ethan says. "Where are you going", Cameron asked. "We have to go back to the hotel and tell the manager what's going on", Ethan says. "Okay I going to stay here with Angela", Cameron say.

Ethan POV

Grayson and I had to talk to the mangers about Angela because she was supposed to be the host and she can't anymore. Grayson and I arrived at the mangers office and he told us to sit down on the couch. "What do you guys want", he says pissed off. "Angela won't be able to host the show", I said. "And why is that", he says in a snobby attitude. "A little girl asked for a picture with her, but the little girl pushed her down to the floor and kicked her stomach, we had to rush down to the hospital and Angela had to have an emergency C-section", Grayson says to him. "Well then you two can be the host of Playlist 2015", he says walking out of the office.

"Grayson what are we going to do", I say as we leave the office. "I have and idea but it is going to take some time", he say as we get into the car. "Okay let me hear", I say.

Grayson POV

I had a great idea for Playlist 2015 and we had to do a lot of planning for this idea. "Okay Ethan drive to the hotel so we could get some things", I say. It was a 30 minute drive to the hotel so I gave Ethan the idea.

"My plan is that we get are going to still have Angela in the show but through Skype because she is still recovering. After we interview everyone we are going to have an hour session of a #askethanandgrayson." I say. "I like that idea and after the all the other events are going to happen", Ethan says.

We arrive at the hotel and we saw a lot of girls waiting outside the hotel. We got out of the car and all the girls ran to us. I took pictures with all of them and the Ethan and I rushed to our room so we could get some things. "Ethan grab a laptop and a pair of headphones", I tell him. "Okay", he say.

We left and went to the hospital. When we arrived they moved Angela to a different room so we were going through the hospital looking for her. We found the room to see the everyone in the room.

"Hey guys are did you talk to the manager", Angela asked. "Uhh......Yeah he told us that we were going to be hosting but Grayson had and idea so you could be a part of the show to", Ethan said. "Okay let me hear it", she says.

I explained it to her and she really liked the idea. Tomorrow is the show so we set up and then we hung out with everyone for a little while.

-------

Let's see what's going to happen during Playlist.

Authors Note:
The next chapter will be the show.