Chapter 6

The arrival of Kim Jungukk's letter started to change Lieutenant Kim Taehyung's life. He started to smile more. His fellow militants started to notice his changes and started to mock him playfully.

At Dining Hall

"Tae.. what happened to you buddy? Now a days you are smiling a lot. I even saw you blushing while writing letters. Have you finally got connection with any aliens?" Wooshik asked playfully.

"Go away.. You pabo.. I haven't met any alien". Taehyung said by smacking Wooshik head. "I was writing letter to Gukkie" Taehyung said with a blush.

"Gukkie..Who is that?...Look.. look your cheeks are getting redder.." Wooshik mocked him.

"Wooshika....I have been receiving letters from a person named Kim Jungukk, he is addressing myself as my husband" Taehyung started to become shy after saying this.

" Oh my God! You even started to call him by nicknames...Love is in the air...Finally I got a brother-in-law." Wooshik said happily.

" Wooshika.. take this kimchi.. My sister sent this." Taehyung gave him the kimchi he got along with the letter.

" Sister, Mother , Husband... Your family is growing Tae" Wooshik said with a smile.

" Oh I am going.. I have to write few more replies to letters" Taehyung said while taking his plates in hurry.

He walked towards his bedside and took the letters from his pocket.

"Dear husband"
Taehyung ran fingers through the words.
He kissed it while thinking about his Gukkie. The letter has a faint smell of chocolate. 'Maybe Gukkie loves chocolate' he thought. He read the letter again for hundreth time. He never forgets to write a reply letter for Jungukk . But there was no address available to sent. Today also he wrote a letter and kept inside his diary along with the first letter . He danced a little in joy. Dear God, please give me an opportunity to meet my Gukkie... he prayed in his mind.

Taehyung never knows if any one name Kim Jungukk ever exist. Call him delusional but he was madly in love with Kim Jungukk. The letters is like a an oasis for one who doesn't get any chance to feel the love. He always thought positively about this letter. If someone is trying to make him fun while writing this letters. He will be left broken. Before he only have the thoughts of serving country. But now he got a hope...a driving force to live.

'Oh Does Gukkie chose my surname along with his name?. How thoughtful of him.He is such a cunning boy to write without any address. I will smack his head hard when I meet him. If there was address I can also write letters to him. Pabo Gukkie' Taehyung thought while waiting for letters from the Postman.

He returned with the reply letters and asked to post it today itself. He got another bag of letters. He walked towards his table with those bag and kept them safely.

After one week

" Lieutenant Taehyung, you have been asked by our Commander-in- charge". A militant approached to his room and announced.

" Yes, I will be there in a minute." Taehyung replied and went along with the militant.

At Commander-in-charge's office

"Sir, Can I come in" Taehyung knocked and asked.

" Yes Mr Taehyung" A voice spoke from inside.
Taehyung entered the  bowed towards Commander.

" I have heard that you are married. Is that true Mr Taehyung? Why do you kept it as a secret from us ? Commander Chan asked Taehyung in a mischievous tone.