Chapter 3

"Hello, I am Min Yoongi. We are looking for military history books. Can you help us?" Yoongi asked the Lady-in-charge.
"Hello, Yoongi-ssi. There are more than 2000 books about military history here. Can you specify what are you actually looking for?" She asked while adjusting her spectacles.
"Militants of a period from 1980-2000" Jimin replied to her politely.
"Come with me" The lady started walking by clicking her heels. The only sounds inside the library was from the grandfather clock at the entrance and sound of lady's heels. Seoul National Library is the oldest library in South Korea. There are more than 10 millions of books. Jimin's mouth opened wide while looking inside each part of the library. He loves this sight and also the smell of old books. He grew fond of books since his younger age.

"Grandpa, Can you read this for me? 3 year old Jimin held a half torn piece of paper towards his grandfather and asked curiously.

"My dear Jimin, this is a news about our King's birthday. From where did you get this?" His grandfather asked while looking the half torn paper.

"I got this from the garden." Young Jimin said while biting his nails.
His grandfather read every bit of paper Jimin gave him. He flourished the curiosity in Jimin.

Jimin recalled his memory. His grandfather taught him to read and write. Later grandfather's library become his favourite place till now. The lady led them to another hallway which looks much older compared to the main entrance and finally stopped infront the corner of the hallway.

"Here these are the shelves with books about militant history. Take your time to checkout" saying this the Lady left from there.

"It take a month to go through these books. I'm allergic to books from the school days itself. I'm going to grab a pillow and sleep here. So much silence is making me sleepy". Yoongi said by yawning.

"Shut up and look about 1990 batch of militants. I will buy you a bag of tangerines". Jimin said by playfully hitting Yoongi's shoulder.

"How you know about my love towards tangerines?" Yoongi asked in confusion while taking a book from the shelf.
"Your house itself is a tangerine shop. From the kitchen top to your bedroom table there is always a basket of tangerines there." Jimin sassed.
Both of them started to examine every books. Time slowly passed. Now it's 3 pm.
"Have you got anything?" The lady-in-charge asked them.
"No madam" Jimin replied.
Keep looking. My son will come in the evening to pick me. He is a militant at Seoul regiment. You can ask his help" The lady assured them and left from there.
Jimin smiled at her and flipped through pages of an old magazine suddenly a news paper cutting inside it caught his eyes.
"Hyung...Hyung Look at this" He called Yoongi.

"Man who saved the local residents of Daeseong-dong""Lieutenant Kim Taehyung the hero of South Korean army

"Lieutenant Kim Taehyung the hero of South Korean army."

He flipped again and again through the magazine to find the remaining parts of the newspaper.
"Finally, We got the picture of the almighty Kim Taehyung". Yoongi said.
" Yes, Look there is also names of his team members". Jimin pointed the names.
They closed the shelf by keeping the other books at order and walked towards the entrance. The Lady was accompanied by a middle aged man.
Jimin and Yoongi approached him and asked " Hello, Sir! Do you know about this person Lieutenant Kim Taehyung?" Yoongi asked him by pointing the picture in the article.
"No, I don't know him". The man said by looking towards the article in Jimin's hand which Jimin showed him.
"Choi Woo-Shik!? Yes. I know about Woo-Shik". The man said by reading the names of Lieutenant Kim Taehyung's team mates. The man suddenly took his phone from his pocket and dialled someone.