26.

"what?" Seonghwa asked Minho still not sure of what he heard just now.

"I said what's the truth I'm her-"

"Yuta come here"I said as I pushed seonghwa away from me who looked at me with worried eyes.

Yuta hesitated but soon made his way towards me as he sat infornt of me

"I can explain carrot -"

SLAP

The sound of a large slap echoed in the room as yuta's face turned to other side due to the impact as the room fell in silence

Minho signalled his four friends to not say anything as they watched the scene

Hongjoong Also asked evryone to not intrupt.

"You knew everything still you brought me here " I muttered clear enough for him to hear as he lowered his head.
I looked at him to question him again
"Why?"

"I told you that I'll tell you everything yn and believe me Minho has changed too much"

"How do you want me to believe it yuta when I saw what he was back then!"

"I'm sorry"

"Yeah sorry what a wonderful word right first we all commit so pathetic crimes and then when we face the victim we say sorry and expect them to forget everything right? "

"Yn you're getting me wrong again and again why can't you understand that I didn't have any choice than to leave you!"

"You could have told me that it's important why would you fake your death and why will you now bring me here when you knew exactly what had happened few years ago!"I screamed on his face as he averted his gaze to look away

"Now even you don't have any answer and then you want me to forget everything and accept them and live with them in this damned appartment"

"I didn't tell you to forgive them nor do I said to forget I'm Just asking you to please stay here for God sake yn we are in the middle of an apocalypse and in order to live we have to adjust"

"Yeah adjust that's what I have been doing since I was born yuta. You and yurim were the only one who helped me through my pain yuta and when Minho broke me I had expected you to help me only to discover that you died in a fucking accident and that I didn't even got to say a goodbye. How do you want me to react when I see you standing well and healthy infornt of me when all I knew was that you died! You told me that you'll tell me everything once we reach the safe zone so tell me why shall I even stay here when all my life I have been abandoned "

"I want to talk to you personally yn Just belive me I'll tell you everything "he said as he held my hands making me Jerk them

"Fuck off yuta and I'm done with you ! No talking will be done in private!"

"Yn I'll need to bring up the past to explain and these guys don't know anything about it so why to tell them"yuta siad As he gestured towards seonghwa and his group.

"Yeah yeah now you're so worried about your image right? That's what you always were you , Minho and everyone right?"

"You're getting me wrong again "

"I'M NOT TODAY EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEARED HERE AND HERE ITSELF!"

Yuta closed his mouth

"You don't have words right?why will you . I trusted you yuta you and yurim were my life you both were but then I left my house after I came to know that you died I was a coward yuta and then I left my diamond Alone in that hell now see what she did she also left me yurim left me ! EVRYONE ABANDONED ME YOU DID, MINHO DID,MY PARENTS DID ,PEOPLE DID , MY FRIENDS DID AND AT LASY YURIM DID TOO I WAS BORN TO BE ABANDONED THEN WHY ARE YOU CARING NOW!"I screamed as tears started flowing through my eyes.