WE : THE REASON AND REALITY

CONSCIOUSNESS THAT IS SOUL

CONSCIOUSNESS. This is what is referred to as the soul, and it exists in varying degrees within every living being, including plants and celestial bodies. This consciousness is the root of knowledge, thinking, and intelligence. While both Abrahamic religions and Indian philosophies embrace the concept of the soul, upon deeper examination, they reveal distinct differences. For instance, the notion of hell and heaven appears similar in both cultures, yet they diverge significantly.

My friend was confused by my words then I explained him in simple manner as we are engineering students , I said him that consciousness is software , brain is hardware and our body is monitor.

I personally don't believe in heaven and hell concepts but we can relate rebirth with evolution , let us know about it in further topic called "evolution and rebirth".

WHAT IS GOD ?

In South eastern philosophies, the term "god" is actually translated as "PARAMATMA". Here, "PARAM" signifies the "supreme," and "ATMA" denotes "soul or consciousness." This supreme entity is known as reality or Brahman, the cause of all causes, transcending anything else in existence.

DOES GOD REALLY EXISTS ?

As it is believed that consciousness permeates everywhere, God is also considered a consciousness that serves as the cause of creation. Therefore, technically, we cannot definitively assert the existence of the God we pray to in temples, churches, and mosques. However, what we can confirm is that consciousness, as we define it, aligns with the essence of what we consider as God. In my personal understanding of the concept of God, I find resonance with the philosophical concept of God in Advaita Vedanta, which seems sensible and logical to me.

WHO CREATED GOD ?

We find ourselves caught in an illusion when we attempt to differentiate God from the universe. Allow me to illustrate this with a simple yet profound example: Let's assume God as raw gold, which is then crafted into a beautiful ring and an exquisite chain. The ring and chain, represent the universe or creation. We engage in debates about whether the ring and chain were transformed by melting the raw material, a debate that seems trivial. What we fail to consider is that, irrespective of their form, whether raw or as exquisite ornaments, both the ring and chain are ultimately gold. Similarly, we, as beings, are composed of consciousness. Regardless of who is greater or from where we originate, the absolute truth remains we all are consciousness. Thus, the question arises: Did God create us, or did God manifest into us? Let us delve into this topic in the upcoming discussions.

WE : The consciousness