WE : THE FUTURE

This part is just a personal made up theories or fantasies, allows to just think in a different manner, this part should not be taken seriously or as a truth..

EVOLUTION AND REBIRTH

Certainly! As time progresses, we witness an evolution unfolding through environmental changes and shifts in habits. This natural process of change mirrors a form of development where the universe, in its transformation, seems to seek a deeper understanding of its true nature. It's akin to the universe passing on life to future generations in a more advanced form(encoding in the DNA)a concept somewhat reminiscent of reincarnation or rebirth. This process involves the soul evolving in a more sophisticated manner, taking successive rebirths to unravel the truth.

While one may not have recollections of past lives, whether as a human, animal, insect, or any other form, the crucial pursuit remains understanding oneself in the present life. Amidst these natural processes, consciousness seems to underlie every aspect. Now, let's peer into the future and explore whether, as humans, we can uncover reality. It might seem fantastical, yet within this realm lies the potential to uncover possibilities.

HOMO ARTIFICIALS

The ultimate pursuit and aspiration of human life seem to be attaining immortality. All technological advancements humans achieve aim to minimize labor and suffering, striving for simplicity and pleasure. Let's project ourselves into a distant future, say a million years from now, assuming our existence persists due to technological progress. Imagine we've evolved into super-beings, equipped with unparalleled abilities and solutions to all problems on our planet. We've adopted the moniker "Homo Artificials" as everything seems artificial, yet we've managed to integrate natural evolution alongside our technological advancements.

However, even as these advanced beings, after a million years of evolution, we find ourselves unable to unravel the mysteries of the universe. Time continues its passage, propelling us to become the most advanced beings not just on our planet but potentially in the universe. We possess all conceivable technology, leaving us with nothing more to achieve except existing as immortal, formless beings with conscious minds. This is where we emerge as "Homo Transcendentals."

HOMO TRANSCENDENTALS

In the far future, billions of years from now, the universe ages and everything fades away. Stars and planets crumble, and life faces tough times. But there are powerful beings, unbeatable and strong, facing challenges and eventually achieving their greatest dream: becoming immortal and formless with awareness. those are "homo transcendentals".

As the universe's time dwindles, hurtling toward extinction, encompassing the demise of space, time, and matter, these beings remain fearless. They defy the limitations of time and space, shattering all physical laws of the universe, standing as eternals. But with everything vanishing, they find themselves in nothingness and devoid of sensations, like an elephant trapped in a tiny matchbox or absence of time and space which is unimaginable for our minds.

In this emptiness, they realize they only have consciousness(deep understanding of how things work). there is no time there is no god nothing then they released what they have ? they have consciousness filled with great physical laws

They understand they are the only "God" and decide to create the universe again. They start the game of life a new with their own rules and laws.

The space and time came into existence From being conscious dust, they should evolve into transcendental beings again to know the truth which takes again billions of years. This cycle illustrates why I mentioned that consciousness created its own matrix or illusory world to rediscover itself.

If humanity cannot achieve this, I firmly believe that the universe will enable another capable species to make it happen.

WE : The consciousness