.𖥔 ݁˖❅ Definitely Not A Dream ❅˖ ݁𖥔.

Noelle POV

Noelle POV

    The past couple of months have flown by as we have been kept from Charlie and dealing with lawyers. Charlie still believes that we are Mr. And Mrs. Clause, even after countless of talks. So when both Scott and I came for career day at Charlie's school a few weeks ago; he shocked the whole class and us by claiming we were Mr. And Mrs. Clause. Unfortunately Neil was there and got the principal involved. She in turn, blamed us for Charlie's disruptive behavior and sided with Laura, claiming we should take a step back from parenting. Everything just seemed to go downhill from there.

I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling and waiting for my alarm to go off. Scott snores beside me, his now larger form splayed out on the bed. Strange things have been happening since Christmas though, things that didn't make sense, things that seem... magical. Like Scott has gained a lot of weight, grown a large beard, and all of his hair has turned as white as mine. Almost as if he's Santa.

We even went to one of Charlie's soccer games and children approached us both, asking for things from their Christmas list. They even got in Scott and I's laps just as Laura and Neil showed up. It caused a massive fight between the four of us and they stormed off with Charlie before he could even play in his soccer game. Unfortunately, we haven't seen Charlie since then; it's been a flurry of lawyer meetings and paperwork ever since.

   Then there was the whole naughty/nice list that got delivered one day in a thousand tiny red boxes, along with a small elf or girl named Euphrosyne/Rosy

   Then there was the whole naughty/nice list that got delivered one day in a thousand tiny red boxes, along with a small elf or girl named Euphrosyne/Rosy. She moved into the guest room that day and said something about helping us prepare. Whatever that means. Scott didn't believe her and thought I just adopted one of my kids from work to help fill the void of Charlie. Laura and Neil even accused us of stealing Rosy until she showed them official documents. No clue where she got that, again magic! Now that was a fun conversation with Scott. That was hard to explain in its own but Rosy has been great to have around. I might actually adopt her honestly. Can you adopt an elf? It's still my coma dream so I can do anything.