.𖥔 ݁˖❅ The End? ❅˖ ݁𖥔.

Noelle POV

Noelle POV

Scott and Charlie talk about the sleigh and all the upgrades. Meanwhile Rosy and I discuss her family. Our family I guess. "That sounds wonderful Rose. I wish I could have grown up with you. It sounds like such a loving family" I murmur. Rosy takes my hand and gently squeezes it "you have me now. And Charlie, Bernard, and Scott. And the elves and well you get it. You have an incredible family and none of us are going to leave you." Her nose twitches slightly and a giggle spills from her lips. I arch a questioning brow at her and she just looks at Scott "well, we will all come back. That's all that matters." I look to Scott and he just shrugs, landing on another house.

After going to half of our houses for the night, we land on Laura's roof. I look at Scott then to Charlie. I hug him tightly and kiss his little cheeks. "I love you baby and I'll see you soon okay?" My voice breaks off at the end as I hold back tears. Charlie hugs me tightly "I love you too momma! See you tomorrow!" My heart aches at the thought of him waking up tomorrow and realizing we won't be just down the street anymore. Scott scoops me into his chest, holding me tight. "I love you so much Ellie and I'll be back. I promise okay?" He whispers before placing a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you too Scott. You better keep that promise or I'll let Rosy beat you up" I reply. He chuckles, giving Rosy a hug then grabs the Santa bag. He picks Charlie up then disappears down the chimney.

  Rosy holds me as tears stream down my face. "Oh gods Rosy, I'm a horrible mother. I'm abandoning my son. My baby" I whisper, curling into myself. Rosy holds me as the sound of sirens fill the air. "I told you that we will always end up back together right?" She says. I nod and look up at her "focus on the future El. Focus on Scott and Charlie." I do exactly as she says and I gasp as future scenes flick across my eyes.

  "Woah. What- How? I don't understand.." I whisper, slightly rubbing my eyes from strain of my vision. "Why was I chosen for this? What made me so different than anyone else?" I ask with a frown. Rosy smiles down at me "well what do you think about Christmas?" I furrow my brows and think for a moment before answering. "Christmas is just so joyful and warm.. yet achingly cold. Like a feeling of nostalgia that once made you happy but now, it makes you drown in memories. Forever haunted by the ghosts of Christmas' pasts."

   Rosy just pats my cheek "a little somber but that's what makes you worthy. You see the good and bad in Christmas. You believe. That's what it takes to be Mrs. Clause but your heart is what makes you Jack Frost. Its warmth radiates no matter how cold the environment is." I wrap my arms around her and whisper "thank you. You've truly shown me what family is Rosy." She reciprocates the hug as we hear Scott's voice. "Kinda causing a scene with all these kids around huh?" He shouts before muttering "you all are all on the naughty list!" They put him in the back of the police car and I watch as the kids pile around the vehicle. Their little cries and shouts of protest make my heart warm.