Chapter One

"You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lovers arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip" - Johnathon Carroll

"I cant do this anymore, we're over" i type and send it to my now ex-girlfriend. I knew it had to be done at some point, many people would say i was a push over but i knew i needed to start the new year a fresh and let go of my cheating girlfriend. As soon as it sends a sense of relief invaded my senses. I look at the phone once again "FUCK YOU" is all is replied. I knew the relationship was too far gone and the feelings towards me were so untrue, that's when i knew i didn't want to waste any more time.

So a-bit about me.
I'm Ellie and if I'm being truthful I'm a beautiful woman, born and raised in Hale Barns an affluent neighbourhood in Manchester, i knew I didn't fit in. I didn't want what my parents wanted; i didn't want to be a lawyer like my mother or a doctor like my farther. I wanted to be a singer and i knew i would do anything to become this. I had long brown hair, my eyes different colours one hazel green one blue, i was 5'7 and athletically built. I always felt like an outcast i knew i was different from a young age i looked at girls the same way my friends looked at the boys, so at the age of fourteen i told my parents i way gay. This not taken well and to this day at the age of twenty four the views have still not changed and the subject is dismissed.

Thirty seven pounds was all that was in the guitar case that lays in front of me. I looked down and feel a lump in my throat. I had been stood for over four hours in the freezing December bitter air singing my heart out. Was this all that i had become. Of course i would upload my songs online but i only had a small following. That's when i seen an advert to audition for a tv show, as quick as i could i jumped on my phone and uploaded a video of me singing with a filled out questionnaire. Maybe this could be my big break.

_________________________________
Sorry for the short start guys I promise it will get better.
This is my first book any ideas and points welcomed.