Chapter Four

As we pull into Leah's drive I get out of the car and make my way round opening the door for Leah.

"Such a gentlewoman" she smiles. I wink at her a new found confidence coming out of me. I close the door and grab her bag I can't help but watch her, my eyes scanning up and down her body as she opens the door.

"I can feel you staring" she says I can't help but feel all flushed. I smile and follow her inside her house is amazing very modern and very Leah.

I place the bag to the side and head in while Leah closes the door behind me

I place the bag to the side and head in while Leah closes the door behind me. I hear the lock click then feel her hand grab my wrist. I'm spun around and pinned against the wall.

"If I don't do this now I will regret it" she whispers close to my lips. I swallow hard and nodd softly. As our lips touch I feel the passion our hands exploring each other. The kiss intensifies and my hands pulling her closer to me. We both break away to catch our breath I know I want her right now and I hope she feels the same. I kiss her softly and as I pull away I bite her lip softly letting it pop back. Our heads touching.

"You're amazing" I whisper I smile whilst looking into those gorgeous blue eyes.

"Ellie I don't normally do this but can I show you my house" Leah says. I'm taken aback after that kiss she wants to show me her house, a little bit of a mood killer. I nodd and take her hand as she shows me through to the front room the leads me round her house leading us lastly to her bedroom.

"Your house is breathtaking" I say amazed at how amazing the decor is

"Your house is breathtaking" I say amazed at how amazing the decor is. Before I can say anything else Leah has connected her lips against mine. Her hands slowly taking off my coat and dropping it to the floor. Maybe this was her plan all along.

"I want you" she whispers I see her eyes darken as though she is hungry for what is going to happen next.

I take my hands and cup her thighs whilst I pull her so her legs are wrapped around me. I hold her arse and walk us towards the bed as I lay her down slowly.

How can one woman make me want to rip her clothes off so fast and show her how to lose all track of time. I stand back and in front of her.

"Are you sure?" I question biting my lip at her hungry state. She bites her lip. "El please I need you" her begging makes me feel things I haven't felt in a while my core burning for her touch. The name el I like and I've never heard before.

I kick my boots off and lean over her my left leg close to her core gently pushing as I lean down and kiss her softly leading my kisses from her mouth down to her neck. Her arms around my neck drop down to the hem of my top and she starts to pull it over my head. I trail my hands down her top and pull it up over her head both in our bras. I hook one hand behind Leah's back and unhook her bra.

"Done this before" she says playfully I let out a small laugh. "Maybe" I wink at her. I kiss down her neck onto her chest. I trail the kisses down to her nipples which are now hard. My hands trail and gently scratch down her sides while I take each nipple in turn into my mouth gently kissing and biting. I hear Leah gasp "fuck" her hands in my hair. "El please keep going" she begs. This instantly making me feel wet as fuck. He body enticing me more. I trail my hands down to her pants and look at her she nods in agreement. I smile gently teasing her as I gently bite and trail wet kisses down her toned stomach across her abs.

I unbutton her pants and pull them down along with her knickers she's glistening and definitely ready for me. I grab her thighs and pull them towards me her arse on the end of the bed her legs over my shoulders. I kiss down her thighs gently biting and teasing.

"El...please...p..please taste me" Leah moans softly the sound of her being so needy makes this all the more thrilling. I have the nations sweetheart crumbling at my mercy.

I kiss up towards her pussy slowly I blow cold on her clit I see her grip the sheets she's ready for me I connect my mouth to her throbbing clit and suck gently. I hear her moan and her back arch a little. I dig my fingers in her thighs. As I'm sucking gently I flick my tongue up and down I know this would send her crazy. I trail my tongue down through her folds fuck she tastes like heaven. Her hand connects to my head and she pushes me deeper. I put my tongue in her fully her juices all over my face. I want to make her cum so badly. I kiss up to her clit again and insert a finger into her. She gasps "fuck...yes" she says softly. Her teeth clenching on her bottom lip. Our eyes meet and they are hooked to each other. I put another finger inside her and take my mouth from her. I curl my fingers and pump hard. I kiss her neck and up to her mouth her tongue invading me toying with my own I know she tastes how amazing she tastes and I keep pumping. I feel her getting tighter around me.

"El...I'm... so...close" she moans in my ear gently taking my ear lobe between her teeth. Fuck this girl is my drug I could get used to this.

I keep going and before I know it I feel her melt around my fingers I keep pumping watching her legs shake under my mercy.

"Elllllliiiieeeeee......yeeeesssss" she screams fuck she is sexy her eyes darker than ever she shakes under me the orgasm travelling through her. I take my fingers from her and slowly suck them fuck she tastes good.