Part 56(End)

WELCOME TO THE END, WEARY TRAVELER! I BID THEE WELL AS THOU SHALL READ MY FINALE, AND YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEEK A THERAPIST OF SORTS AFTER-

Just a fair warning, honestly, but yeah, have fun! This was my little NaNoWriMo (national novel writing month) project, as this totally did not start as a roleplay like 2 years ago LMAO

Anyway, do have fun, and I promise you the ending is worth it.

Signing out, Wilbur.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wind blew sorrowfully through William's hair as he watched, his trench coat swaying gently. He kept himself stood on the block, his lips quivering at the sight of his home dying. After each crop and plant had died, every animal he could see would rot quicker than the average 3-4 weeks, soon decaying at the end of each sound they had made, and at the end of every last breath.

"No..." Wilbur mumbled as he continued to watch. He found it difficult to take his eyes away, but he couldn't muster the strength to do so. He continued to watch the world he had thought he created unfold, and once everything was dead, the ground began to crack, and crumble, soon breaking apart to show pools of lava, which eventually burned every remains of any animal and/or tree.

It's all over. I can't go back anymore now.

Phil, help.. He thought, as he immediately broke into tears, each one falling down gracefully from his cheeks and into the pools of lava. He was heavily protected from the storms, and they didn't hit him at all. As soon as each bit and piece of land melted into the lava, it grew quiet, and the lava soon began to rise. This just keeps seeming more and more familiar, but it's so scary.. it's all falling apart right before me.. is this how I die? Wilbur thought again, falling onto his knees. The lava rose slowly, but as time passed, the lava was close enough that Wilbur would fall in and die a slow, painful death, but he didn't. He just kneeled there, and watched as the lava rose, and once it got to him, it stopped.

Well, it didn't stop, but it rose over Wilbur's head, and he was completely fine. Though he was scared enough, he had closed his eyes, but once he reopened them, all he saw was darkness, and the block he was stood on was gone from underneath him. He only floated in that dark abyss, and saw the multitude of ghostly animals floating around him, each soul weeping gently at the loss of their world. And once again, Wilbur was back, this dark, dark abyss that he had always dreamed of. It was rather cold, and it had a light breeze, which calmed William and dried the tears from his pale cheeks. Wilbur tried to wipe them away before the wind had, but he looked at his hand and saw it was completely see-through, and let out a cry of fear, knowing fully that he would never be able to go back and fix things with anyone.

He had a slight realization, though, and it made him smile, light blue tears slowly flowing from his ghostly eyes. He turned his head in each direction, looking for anything that would play as a sign of one specific thing. Wilbur floated around the area for a while, before he turned his head in the direction of a sound he heard in the distance. A train station sounded in that same direction, and he heard a train coming to a stop. His expression grew happy, and he let out a sigh of relief, having seen in that same train station a small blue sheep, which let out a bleat of extreme happiness, almost as though it were smiling back at William.

Friend...!