Part 24

Back in the other world, people grew stressed over the missing presence, especially Philza and Kristen, who were back in the overworld to visit with their other two sons. Tommy and Techno were both extremely stressed about William being gone, but Technoblade didn't show it as much as Tommy did. Tommy was crying, and throwing tantrums as Kristen held him. Phil and Techno both talked in the other room, sorting out feelings that were present, Tommy's crying being heard from the other side. The walls cried with Tom.

Technoblade stood up and walked into the other room to talk with Tommy, putting his hand over the boy's shoulder with a sigh. "Ya know, it's not that bad he's gone, Tom. He destroyed Manberg more than it already had been, we should be somewhat thankful he's gone." He said, sitting down beside the crying child.

Tommy shoved Techno away and shook his head, before wiping his snot and tears away. "NO! He PROMISED he wouldn't leave again!!!! HE PROMISED." Tommy yelled, slamming his fists on the table beside him.

Phil heard the sound, and ran into the room, taking the child's hands and pulling him in for a tight restraining hug. "Calm down, Tom. He'll be back, don't worry."

"HE PROMISED, PHIL!! HE SAID HE WOULDN'T GO BACK, PHIL!" Tommy cried, struggling to get out of his father's hold.

"I know, Tom, I know.. he'll be back, calm down, please."

Technoblade sighed with a bit of annoyance, and walked out of the room, shaking his head. Silence fell upon the entire house, and Phil did all he could to comfort Tommy. Tommy eventually fell asleep, and Technoblade sat at his desk, writing for his book. 'Persistence of Time, But Rather the Importance As Well.' A long title, I know, but Technoblade had been studying his surroundings for as long as he could remember, that being since birth.

He will be back, Tommy.