Part 28

This one is rather short, but it's pretty self explanatory LMAO
Anyways, have fun :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

William walked along the roads of Manberg, asking around and telling everyone of his plan, and admitting that he had been a bad person in the past. He admitted to everything he had done, and then told the people of his plan, as he knew what would happen next wasn't going to be good for anyone. Even the gods listened in, and they became terribly angry that Wilbur was trying to get the people to leave. Some weren't sure at first, but everyone did pack their things, bringing whatever they could. Wilbur met with his family in this world and told them of his plan, which they all agreed would be beneficial, or something along those lines. After traveling around, asking, and telling, everyone except Schlatt met at the shoreline where the mountains in the horizon sang songs of sorrow. It wasn't the right time, though, so most people got to building houses and small shelters to wait for the day that would bring them into the real world.

Though, it would've taken at least a few months, which, for everyone there at that area, sounded pretty boring. Nobody there would look or even take a glance at each other, nor would they talk, or exchange gifts or give anyone anything. The events of The Fall were the only thing stopping them from talking. Everybody was still upset about it, but they all had at least come to terms with William that they had mostly forgiven him.

Something still wasn't right, though. Schlatt wasn't going with the lot, and Wilbur seemed pretty distraught because of it. He paced around the area, looking to see if Schlatt had eventually decided he would go, or at least came by to say his final goodbyes, but he wasn't there. It was a cold afternoon, but it was all the same for anyone who lived in this world as long as they did. However, it was only a matter of time as to when William would find something out about this world that he didn't plan on writing in the story, nor did he remember it either.

This world was filled with many creatures, whether it be a goat person, a fox person, or any animal mixed with a person, but one thing that Wilbur had forgotten was that he wasn't just a side character. He was a main character, and he only thought of the creators of the server as the main characters. This is quite literally his story. There's nothing to change the fact that he is the main character.There is one small problem about that, though. And what is that? The gods are, at this moment, having a debate over this movement that Wilbur had taken into action. Escaping the world with everyone? Absolutely not. The gods didn't like it one bit, but the only two that were alright with it were William's parents. Philza, and Kristen, were both very content with this, but they knew the higher gods would be enraged. It was close to storming out, but it wasn't the right storm that needed to happen for the people to leave.

It will soon come to an end.