Starting Over Again From Scratch

I turn around to see Yukio and he gets in front of me and Rin. "Leave here (f/n)." Yukio said as I then get my arm down and looks away. "Oh wow, she has feelings for a geek." Tania said as she then chuckled. "And as of demons.." Yukio said as he turned around to face her, "I could exercise you right here, since I only see two demons in front of me." And when he said that I smiled, "really? Your not a real exorcist and I believe you need a new pair of glasses." Tania stated as Yukio shows his exorcist ID and she looks at the card then him. "Still need new glasses." As soon as she said that Yukio pulled out his bag and showed many cases for his glasses. "I believe I'm good. So stop looking at my brother and friend like it's your mirror, their not freaks.. Girls like you are freaks." He said as he then walked away and I start to laugh as Tania starts to scowl at me and I see it. "Doesn't scare me. I think the only people you scare is your love interest." I said as I laugh and grab Rin by the hand and run off as me and Rin laugh of what happened and after a bit I felt like his fingers interlock with mine and I look as I felt my face burn up.

We then get back to what we were doing and he led me to an ice cream shop and I got my usual favorite (favorite ice cream) and he got his.. We walked out and went of to the park and hung out.. A simple usual cute ideal date.. But it's not a date.. Its not.. Anyways, time passed so fast and we got back to the academy.. Me and Rin said out good nights and I headed to my door and just as I turned he grabbed my wrist and spun me around and pulled me to him in a hug.. I looked at him surprised then he leans in and-......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Cliffhanger. Well, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I know it's been like forever on an update so thanks for sticking around to read my story! I'll try to update sooner then I did.
~Wolfy~