An Explination

It was the next day and I heard knocking on my door and I reluctantly got up and opened it to see none other then Rin Okumura. I don't know how I felt with him coming to my room. Besides that. HOW THE HELL DID HE FIND MY ROOM!!! "What was those flames about (f/n)?" He asked. All I did was look at him confused then looked down. "I honestly don't know Rin. It just happened." I managed and I looked at him to see he was confused as well. "I need to get ready if you don't mind." I said and closed the door and locked it. Don't ask, I've had a bad experience of people peeping on me in school, at home, just about everywhere and them spread rumors of some sort. I sighed at the memories and got ready for the day. There was no school for today so I went on ahead and grabbed my jeans, a 'forever gamer' t-shirt, and a hoodie. I open the door, and I see Rin sitting across the hall waiting for me as he then looks up then quickly looks away. I looked at him confused and laugh a bit as a silly idea came to mind. "What? You like what you see?" And I twist around like I'm checking myself out in a mirror and he quickly get up and faces the window. "Y-you want to hang out today? Maybe go in town and get lunch together?" He asked as I look at him and I feel a slight blush on my face. "Umm.. Sure, what time?" I asked and he turns around and looks at me. "If you want we can start now." And I think for a bit and finally accepted the request. I haven't gone out with anyone at all because of the rumors and so on so I never had a chance, if I tried or not. We started to walk out as his brother ended up coming over and started scolding Rin for not doing his homework from last night and looked over to me and asked if I got it done. "I'm actually a few chapters ahead of your lesson Mr. Okumura." I said with a smirk and he gives a bit of a grin. This won't be good. "So you started understanding the goblin body, the way of how a curse can stay in process, AND the simple steps of how to do a small exorcism?" He asked and and I gave a smartass smile and nodded my head. "Yes, yes, and oh yeah! Yes!" He smiles and nods then looks back at Rin. "Where do you think your going?" And Rin gave Yukio an aggravated look. "I was gonna go and get to know (f/n) better!" And Yukio gave a sigh and pushed Rin right to me cause me and Rin to blush but unnoticeable. "Fine, but if you do that too much.. No more dates." Yukio said coldly as he started to walk away. I look at Rin as we then started out of the school and to town..

'So, this is only to get to Rin better... It's not a date... Not.... A.... DATE?!?!' I thought as my mind and heart raced. 'I wonder why he asked me to hang out today? Maybe to figure on dating me.. NO!!! He can't possibly want me... Could he?' I thought then finally I heard something and turned to see a girl and a guy and they seemed to be a couple, but they were staring at us... And they seem familiar.... But where?

I freeze and Rin noticed and I keep staring at the couple.. "It... It can't be!!!" I say in a yelling whisper as Rin tries to figure out what I just said. They walked up to me and the girl gets in my face. "Finally on a date? And with demon boy as a matter of fact. Aww, freak show couple!" She yells out and Rin still confused and clenching his fists. "What the hell did you call me you damn bitch?!" Rin yelled and I look at him as the girl smirked and I grab her by the front of her shirt and has a fist up and raised. "Leave Rin and I alone Tania!!" As I then go to swing at her face and felt something catch my arm and I go to turn to see who it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A HANGER!!! Sorry for not updating lately, just school and home drama. But I will update as much as I can. And I'm sorry that it was short.. But I hope that the next one for you all will be bigger!

Hope you enjoyed it!! Hope you keep reading and enjoy the story!! :3