My First Day.. And My First Suprise!

AUTHORS NOTE!

You might want to listen to the song 'how to save a life' the fray piano tribute! It helps with the emotion later. Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the class for exorcists and I just found a row to the far back away from everyone. I saw people just watch me and soon a person I met a couple weeks ago came in. Rin okumura. He sat in the front with I thought was strange. I stayed in the back as I soon watched someone walk in the room like a teacher. And it shocked me a lot. None other then Yukio Okumura! I was staying I'm the back as I watched rin had through a fit and bombarding him with questions as his brother was trying to teach the class and what I noticed wasn't great. Animal blood fell to the floor and he sent all the students out as what seemed like goblins coming everywhere and I just stayed in my seat and I spotted one coming at me and I just punched it and it pissed it off. I then remembered the pistols and as soon as one shot hit the goblin, black flames appeared as I came to a shock. I soon saw they tried to attack rin and Yukio as I then yelled "STOP!!!" and they bursted to flames. And my flames died out as I put my pistols away.

I just stood there as I thought about the fear of seeing people be hurt. Wait.... FEAR?!?! When did I become this soft since that day my closest person died. I didn't realize I was in tears as I remembered him and the years I had with him.

~flashback~

I was only 8. A couple years after I met father fujimoto and it was winter time. His sons were still in school and I happened to be suspended for getting in a fight I never started. I was at a park playing and it was the first time at a park. "Be careful, otherwise your gonna get hurt!" He said to me as I played around. Time passed and it got time where rin and Yukio where headed home from school and father fujimoto took me home and said out byes then I watched him leave as I stayed in my abandoned home. I turned to see if I had any homework today I could work on but remembered that I done all my work the first day of suspension. I remembered I had a phone and I went ahead and sent a message to father fujimoto thanking him for the fun at the park and sent it and soon he replied and I hurried to the phone. I saw I got a message from him 'glad you had fun! One day I'll bring you to my home and you can live here. But I still am making arrangements.' I smiled and daydreamed the day id meet his kids and play with them if we were kids. I saw another message come in from him. 'I hope you have fun at home. And contact me if you feel frightened or threatened and I'll hurry.' He said as I smiled and thought to myself. 'He's the only one who cares about me, everyone else just wants me dead.' I frowned at the thought. I got a call from him and he let me talk to his kids. It was fun and time flew by to where I had to sleep. I said my byes and and went to my bed. At least the bed he bought me a couple years back because I didn't have one of my own anymore and he didn't want me sleeping in the sleeping bag. He gave me food and clothing and did all he could to make me happy when I was home and took me in sorta like a child. I loved him like a father. I looked to him as a father.

~end of flashback~

I was crying more and more and the day ended and I just ran out of the room and disappeared. I heard someone call out my name. But I ignored it and then made it to my dorm and looked at my two pictures I had. One with me and my parents, and me with Father Fujimoto. Secretly, I called him dad. He was the only one who understood me and took care of me through my 10 years of being alone. I remembered when we met, the fun times we had, when he actually rewarded me with ice cream even though I got suspended but it was to standing up to a bully. I smiled at his picture then looked at the picture of me and my parents and then thought what it would be like to have them during the time I met the man. I set both the pictures down on the little stand next to my bed and looked at the pictures and smiles as I looked at them. "I love all of you and miss all of you greatly." I say in tears as I lay and bed and cry myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed the chapter! Thank you readers!