True Cross Academy!!

It's been a couple weeks since Father Fujimoto died and I've just been using the money he gave me for years I've known him for if he left and I had to care for myself. I left the school and some of the students from there saw me a few times but just gave rumors that I killed the man that I've known for years. I was in a store one day and next thing I know I feel someone tap my shoulder as I turned around to see a man with purple hair, and some clothes like Willie Wanka would wear. "Are you (f/n) (l/n)?" He asked as I just glared at him. "Why do you want to know my name?" I responded a bit too harsh. "Shiro Fujimoto told me about you. At least through the years with Rin and Yukio Okumura." He responded with a smile on his face. 'Answer correctly, he could give you answers to what you learned before.' I heard as if it was Father Fujimoto. "Yes. I'm (f/n) (l/n)." I said. He then smiles and grabs my wrist and walks out and I spot a limo. Not just any limo, A DAMN PINK LIMO!!! "Uhhh, I don't think I can ride in there. it's not my style." I explained and he just looks at me. "I've had this thing before I watched over you!" He said then dragged me into the limo and he took me to my house and with a snap all my stuff was in the limo. I looked at the strange man funny as me and him are driven off someplace.

~~time skip~~

We made it to a place that looked like it could be a town. "Welcome to True Cross Academy!~" he cheerfully introduced the large place. "this will be where you'll be staying." He said as I just look at him sternly and he just chuckled. Really? Chuckling when I'm giving him a look that scared everyone else away? "Don't worry, you'll be doing exorcist classes and regular highschool and since your poor, I'll hand you money for some needs.... On one condition...." 'oh no, I knew there was a catch!' I thought after his deal. "You'll have to keep your eye on Rin and yourself. And I know how your more to yourself so I'm having you share your dorms with rin and Yukio!~" he says as if it was a gossip.

~flashback~

"(f/n), please keep an eye on rin and protect him. Please protect him" Shiro says before rin yells.

~end of flashback~

I smiled as I remember his request u promised to make. then I faced Mr. Faust. "I'll do it, but I'm only doing it because I promised Father Fujimoto." I say sternly and hoping it was just for his interest. "Great!! Now here's your uniform." He says as he hands me a boys uniform. "Shiro Fujimoto says your some tomboy and this is to show that the deal is sealed." He smiles and point a direction in the limo for me to change and I obviously changed. I got out smiling at myself. I swear everyday when I wear some good clothing for boys, girls would go crazy about me. We made it and showed me to my dorm then poofed away. I walk in to see one hell of a suprise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I worked a couple days on it. I'll try to get a chapter up everyday or every other day. Thanks for reading!