Enemies?

This story is set back in the apocalypse while five was alone with y/n and delores. and a small rivalry scene.

Five was totally unsure how he got here, into a chaotic future, all burnt and covered with ash. And what surprised him the most is how Five brought (Y/N) with him. (Y/N) of all people, the girl that stole this marsmallow and peanut butter sandwiches, who stole every spotlight on each mission, the Daddy's girl, the favorite child. 

It has now been around 5 years (so they're 18 and can do the unholy)  into the lifestyle of always eating cockroaches, eating expired twinkies, drinking spoilt soda. Even though Five and (Y/N) got along better, it was not always the best situations.

"Sorry, can you get that for me?" Five requested for the rifle that layed beside (Y/N) as she was crouching down boiling some water to make some soup.

 "Get it yourself," she snapped as she lifted the pot from the fire, placing it on a random concrete block she called a counter.

"I asked nicely, love," Five asked frustrated at the attitude of (Y/N)'s he was never been able to fix over 5 years.

"And I told you to get it yourself," (Y/N) said as she scatteres some dry dirt over the fire to extinguish the orange flames.

"Why so rude?" Five snapped crossing his arms over his chest as he glared at (Y/N) who was mixing salt and some type of leaves into the pot, "It's right by you, pick it up and hand it to me," 

(Y/N) rolled her (E/C) eyes and stirred the pot as she added the bird meat she killed this morning. Five walked over to (Y/N) and pulled her ponytail slightly. 

"Don't ignore me darling," Five said sassily as (Y/N) glared at him, frustration clearly showing in her eyes and her attitude. 

"Shove off, Hargreeves," (Y/N) exclaimed, taking the rifle and handing it to him obediently, "Take it,"

"Good girl," Five said as he walked into the wild leaving (Y/N) to be a blushing mess.

updating b/c it's december and my birthday's closing up.