Chapter 7

I stay up all night and tell myself I'm alright...

Lorenzo P. O. V.
I layed Kate on the bed... She was asleep... After she completely calmed down... She slept... I kissed her forehead.

Thankfully... She is safe.
Alexander said caressing her hairs... Her eyes were swollen... She started crying after every 10 minutes.... I know she kept thinking about what happened.

Checking the CCTV of the college cafeteria... I noticed that girl tripped on the chair and the knife went flying to Kate... Hazel screamed her name and Kate turned her face towards the knife... Her eyes widened and then Vincent Valentino Victor came infront of her.... I noticed how he was sitting with his friends and noticed the knife and thankfully saved her in time... It's not about scarring her face... But the knife could've stabbed her forehead... Or her eyes... It could've led her to death... Colleges should be banned to give real knives to the students..
Alexander started sobbing when he witnessed the panic attack our sister got.. I felt a tear slide down my cheek... But... I frowned when a boy held Hazel's hand... Okay the other boy... Kyson came to Kate to help her... Wow... Even after I almost break his bone... He is coming near my sister anyways... But this boy... I rewind the footage and felt anger... Hazel is sitting with boys..

I clearly told her no boys.
Lorenzo said.

Excuse me... You said you can be friends with boys once you are sure they are not in any bad activities... I opposed it because you made Kate break her friendship with the boy who helped her with the panic attack... And you broke the leg of the boy who talked to Nesmee... And also her good friend Liam... We forced her to break contact with him... So Hazel should not be allowed either.
Alexander said... I sighed.

I broke his leg.. Cuz he was thinking to... Thinking... Bad about my sister... And the reason why I made Kate break the friendship with Kyson and Nesmee break the friendship with Liam was because... They are involved in the Mafia.
I said... Alexander sighed.

We are as well... And if you allowed Hazel... Then both Kate and Renesmee will be angry.
Alex said and yes... He's right.

I will talk to Hazel.
I said... Alex smiled.

It's not like Alex dislike Hazel... But he wants all three of them to be treated equally and... I should do it as well..

Especially because... One wrong move... And I'll lose Kate to the Victor's... And... That is the thing... I never want and never will let it happen..

Vincent P. O. V.
I stared at the bandage around my arm... Why did I saved her anyway? It was not like me..

The principal called my brothers to come and take me... I was laying on one of beds in the infirmary.

I remembered Cataleya Amara... She seemed sooo innocent and scared.. The knife could've killed her... If... I didn't saved her.

I was sitting casually with my friends... Talking and eating... When I saw that girl Brittany pretending to trip... I kinda knew it was an act... I knew her target was Cataleya when she tripped... I don't know what got into me... I felt an unknown fear in my heart... I felt unable to breath... I ran and just in time I saved her... The knife stabbed my arm... I felt pain... It was painful... But the fear vanished when I saved her... It was like my heart was not in my control.. It forced me to run and save her... The fear on her face and the panic attack made my heart ache...