Chapter 5: The Birthday (Part 2)

(A.N. Yeaaa, I didn't make it through for the next update.BUT I decided to post part 2 on his real birthday[today July 4])

Conceited's POV
I pull up to the house & see the lights on in the house. Like dang Elise, no surprise party? Ouch. So, I open the door to see her chilling on the couch.

"Hey babe," I say before I kiss her. She kisses back and says, "hey hun." I then ask,"Ummm isn't there anything you wanna tell me? About this certain day?" She looked she was thinking then said, "Oh yea. Happy 4th of July baby." I stare at her for a while & then say,".....thanks." She just smiles & says "ummm....my cousins are in the backyard setting up fireworks. Let's go watch."

No One's POV

Elise grabs his hand & takes him to the backyard. She calls out for her cousins because she can't see in the dark(duh). She turns on the back porch light & hears "SURPRISE!!!" All of Conceited's friends & family were there to celebrate. Let's just say they had a BLAST!

Now came the time to open his last present box. Conceited opened it finding a new outfit inside it(the outfit on part 1). He responds to the gift by saying, "Awe this is dope. Like foreal.Babe, you're the greatest." Elise just smiles & says, "You're welcome, but it comes with these." She pulls an envelope from behind her back. He tears it open & sees tickets courtside for Knicks vs Clippers for the upcoming season. "I know we'll have to wait a while but I wanted to get them while it was a good time,"she says giggling. Conceited stares at her, mouth slightly open due to him still being in shock. Her smile slowly fades. "Babe, are you okay," she askes. He walks up to her, picks her up into the air, & kisses her. "I'm amazing & you are too," he says. "Alright, alright, enough of that mushy stuff! Let's TURN UP," Emanuel shouts. Everyone laughs & DJ D Wrek brings the music back.

⌚A While Later⌚

DJ D Wrek gets on the mic & announces that we're gonna have a Wild Style Battle with the Wild N Out cast. Everyone splits up into black squad & platinum squad. Except this time Elise played with the black team with Conceited.

After a while of going at it, the score was 11-12 with the black team winning.

Do Boy came up & called out Conceited by saying:
"We all know the reason you're up here even though it's your birthday. Elise can't rap to save her life so you have to save your bae."

The score was now tied. Everyone was laughing & Conceited was just getting ready to flame Do Boy, but Elise stepped in front of him.

"Aye D Wrek, stop the beat," she says accidently sounding like her boyfriend.

She then says,
"Let me tell you something you must've forgot. Elise T is the BEAST and you're the one that's not. All the girls shout "BIKINI SEASON" cause Elise T is so hot. I load up my words, aim & fire like I'm hunting birds, but you're one that got shot."

Everybody said "OHHHH" & "DANGGGGGG". You know? Stuff like that. Do Boy stood there shocked. Conceited walked to Do Boy & said "that's MY bae. She doesn't need me. Especially not to flame you up." Do Boy laughed knowing that he was joking around with him. They bro-hugged & went seperate ways. DJ D Wrek then announced that the black team won.

After The Party
Elise's POV

After we cleaned up, me & Cons just chilled. I sat in his lap as he thanked me for the 500th time. But it was cute.

"I didn't know you had skills like that," he tells me. "I used to rap a lot in high school & it was mostly freestyle or I either wrote it soo this is nothing new," I smiled & said. "The face you made when he started talking about me was hilarious," I said then started making impressions of it. He looked sad. I told him, "It's ok to be adorable on your birthday." He smiled & kissed me. The kiss actually escalated quickly.

We went upstairs & let's say my whole life has changed...I lost my virginity.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
You can officially hate me now. I suck with timing. And Happy 4th⚪ to you all and HAPPPYYYY BIRTHDAY CONCEITED. I guess this is a somewhat 4th of July gift for you! Enjoy it.