Chapter 6: Trouble In Paradise

Money: $1150

As you know, making $6000 can be difficult. However, I'll keep trying. I said "however"😂. I feel proper.  Anyways, my life has been pretty great. Conceited and I have a great relationship. He's off on some "tour". In other words, he's got a bunch of battles in different cities back to back. But he wants to call it a "tour" so I'll let him call it a tour. 

While he's gone and it's "off-season" for Wild N Out, I've found a side job. I'll be working at a Nike Department store. It has its perks. I get discounts on the shoes here. And even lots of other sports gear. Considering I've been playing basketball lately, that comes in handy.

I fall in love with Cons again everyday. A simple text or phone call from him would make you melt. I miss my baby😔. Being away from his kisses and hugs for so long could drive you crazy!

Anyways, at work, it's kind of boring. All I do is help with shoe sizes, go check people out, and chill in the back of the store. But my work buddy, Blake is funny. He's a good looking guy but I promise he has nothing on my Cons😂. That's just me though. Anyways, that's basically one work day.

One more week without my baby...wow. What a week this will be. Blake's being hitting on me lately. I tell him every time I'm taken. But noooooo. He doesn't care. This is basically what all of my breaks at work contain of.

•Later At Work On Break•
I'm in the back, scrolling down instagram and decide to see what my baby's been up to. I go to his page and see a picture of him kissing some girl. The caption said, "So glad I got to be with my baby during the tour. Love you babygirl😍😘🙈" Butttt that's not me. I run to the bathroom and lock myself in there to cry. I can't believe it. After all we've been through, how could he do me like that.

My phone rings. "Forever😍💕🔐" flashes across my screen. I let it ring. Then, he FaceTimes me. I answer so he could see me. I wipe my tears. And say, "what do you want."

Con: What's wrong with you, love?
Me: I don't know ask your baby.
Con: Oh yeaaaa, about thattt.
Me: I don't care what you have to say! Leave me alone!!
Con: But baby I (GCO)
Me: *hangs up*

I call my boss to tell him I'm leaving work. I've been feeling sick anyway. He says he understands and it won't come off of my check.

I go home and cry myself to sleep. I ignore all of Conceited's texts and calls. I just sit there, with a knife in my hand, slicing through my emotional and physical pain......

----------------------------------------------------------------
Well there's that chapter. I know I haven't told you this, but Elise used to be very suicidal. She'd cut herself due to her being bullied in high school. Then she started stripping instead of cutting. Then, she realized she wanted to do something better with her dancing skills. That's where the story began to take place. But yeaa. Bet you didn't see that coming. This is kind of short but I'm sorry. See you guys next time.

-Kenna 💕