Chapter 2:Showing Out On Wild'n Out

Michelle's POV:

So Elise and I are getting ready for the show now.

I put on:

White T-shirt

Blue Jean Shorts

Red Converse

White Knee High Socks....nothing much you know but Elise....she had to go ALL out tryna look cute for Conceited.

She put on:

*A cut up "Slow It Down..I Just Dissed You"(Conceited's Brand) Black shirt with gold writing

*Denim bleached shorts

*Black and Gold Nikes

*Gold chains

(pic at the top)

Yea she thought she was cute but ya know...she was on point. for "bae"or whatever

At The Show

Elise's POV

Sooo tonight they are playing Who's On The Pole. During the commerical break..Nick asks for volunteers to go on stage and of course me being a professional at the game with my job and all,I raised my hand. A Wild'n Out girl leads me back stage as I think of what routine I would do from work. I finally get one in my head and smirk to myself. I got this.

After Commerical Break

Nick goes back on stage and explains to rules of the game:People will come and dance on the pole. Whoever comes up with a funny name for the dancer gets a point.

A few "dancers" go. Now it's my turn. I walk down the stairs to the stage. While I walk,I wink at Conceited. Where did all this confidence come for? I like it. Once I get to pole. I got into work mode. I kick my legs up and do a full spin around the pole. I land in a split and bounced up a few times with my back facing Conceited. I get a lot of screams and whistles. I stand up and twerk a little bit which gets more noise from the audience. I hear Nick Cannon say "Ladies and gentlemen,I present to you Ms.She Really Does This". Conceited walks up to the pole and links arms with me and takes me off the stage. OH MY FREAKING GOSH! Is this happening? Once we get backstage,he starts talking to me."Now I got one question",he said in his amazing accent."Yes?",I say as innocent as I can. "How did you learn to do that?",he asked. "It's a secret",I respond. "Come on ma..",he whines.I giggle and shake my head no."Fine...then can I at least get your number",he asked giving up. "Of course",was my obvious answer. I pulled a pen out of my pocket and wrote my number down on his arm. "Call me sometime,"I say after I kiss his cheek and make my way back to my seat.Tonight has been absolutely great!!! *sigh*

Thank you Lord for confidence...I don't know what I'd do without it. Amen