What If... Scarabella And Kitty Noire Were The Mains? (MultiFox)

(Based on the doodles by @dani_smilek on insta, I love their art style, and I saw this and HAD to write about it!! I took some liberties, like flopping the love square, but ^_^

Also, some inspiration for the other heroes in this chapter are taken from @kryiosha_arts (chatinne noire) and @audreyempowers (Haniko) on insta

I wrote so much for this one shot that wattpad kept screwing up (its about 7000 words) so I might tweak some things and make a whole fic! Thoughts?)

Marinette stares at Scarabella in utter disbelief.

"I-I can't help you!" She cries, pushing away the outstretched hand. "I'm too clumsy! I'll ruin everything!"

"Marinette." Her masked friend puts her hand on her shoulder. "I know you don't know me, but I know you. You are capable. We need you. Kitty Noire, Mister Fox, and I. We can't do this without you." Marinette looks at the Miraculous, and then to the bespotted heroine in front of her.

"... okay-" Scarabella smiles wide and slips the necklace around her friend's neck, and out pops a little... thing. "AH! WHAT IS THAT?!"

"AH! WHAT IS THAT?!" The thing responds in a disgusted tone of voice. "Do you see how offensive that is? To hear that after centuries?! That is my welcome?"

"Mullo! Be nice! You scared her!"

"She scared me!" Mullo sticks her tongue out.

"This is Mullo, your kwami."

"My what?"

"I'm tasked with turning your fraidy cat a-"

"Mullo!"

"Aaa- uhhhh butt into a superhero! All you gotta say is Mullo, get squeaky!"

"Mullo... get squeaky?" Mullo is pulled into the Miraculous as Marinette transforms in a flash of pink light. "Holy-" she turns and admires her suit. "Whoa-"

"Congratulations! You are now- uh- you need a superhero name."

"I have to come up with my own name?!"

"Well, you have me to help, what about... SuperMouse?"

"... no." The two make their way out of the sewer.

"Mighty Mouse?"

"That's copyrighted."

"Right. Um... Madame Mouse?"

"Less bad..."

"Poly Mouse?"

"What's my superpower?"

"Multiplication!"

"... hm."

"Hey, Scara! Nice of you to join us. Meow, who's your furry friend?" Kitty Noire yells at the pair as they arrive back at the scene of the fight.

"Um- Multi-Mouse!" Multi-Mouse yells. "Nice to meet you!"

"It's a pleasure!" Mister Fox lands at her feet.

"Well... hello there." Multi blushes at the attention from the fox hero.

"Don't even think about it, Fox Boy." Scarabella narrows her eyes. "Alright, on my signal, say multitude, and follow your instincts."

"Got it."

The plan goes off with only a few hitches.

"Pound it!" The group fist bumps before jumping off to go their separate ways.

"Scarabella?!" Multi-Mouse swings after her new ally.

"Yea, Multi?"

"Don't you need the Miraculous back?" Scarabella pauses for a moment.