What If... Master Fu Was Evil? (ShadyClaw p1)

Marinette DuPain-Cheng had had enough. Enough of her overbearing mother. Enough of her spoiled brat of a classmate, Chloé Bourgeois. Enough of the pain and suffering.

She wanted it gone. She wanted to be free. Free from it all. She was so close, too, just one little step, and she'd be sinking beneath the waves... until a blue portal opened up.

"I am The Supreme." Said a voice from inside of the portal. "Why would you end it when you can make them pay?"

"What do you want?!" She yelled. "Leave me alone!"

"I've watched you, Marinette DuPain-Cheng. I've seen your anger. I can give you the power to make them all regret it. All I ask is one thing in return." She had heard of The Supreme before. He was powerful. He was strong. He was evil. He was the cause of everything. The villains. The corruption. But he could give Marinette power. There was no choice.

"Whatever it is, I'll do it."

After that, the meek Marinette was gone. The victim became the bully, and Marinette became known as Shadybug.

Adrien Agreste was sick. He was sick of everything. Sick of his father pretending like his mother's death had never happened. Sick of his father forcing him to go to school. Sick of his mother figures dying.

Adrien was angry. He was seething. This anger was boiling over every time his father tried to get him to eat his nasty pancakes, act like his mother and his assistant never even existed. He was so close to confronting him... when a blue portal opened up.

"I am The Supreme. I can give you an opportunity to bring your mother back to life."

"What?!"

"I can give you ultimate power, Adrien Agreste. All I ask is one thing before I can give you your mother back." Adrien knew The Supreme. He knew what he stood for. Total and complete control. He could bring his mother back. He could bring Nathalie back. There was no choice.

"Anything to bring them back."

After that, the loud Adrien was gone. He learned to contain his anger and his outbursts, target them, and use them to his advantage. The out of control teenager became a calculating villain, and Adrien became Claw Noir.

The teenage villains knew of each other, yes. Adrien's first day at school had been both of their first day with a Miraculous. Chloé had put gum on Marinette's seat. Sound familiar? Only this story goes... awry.

Marinette sees the gum on her chair, and the familiar rush of anger flows through her. This time, she doesn't fight it. She doesn't shove it down. She leans into it, and she lets it boil over, and she lets it out.

"CHLOÉ BOURGEOIS!" She yells and pushes books off of her desk, crossing the room in a few quick strides, picking the rich girl up by her blonde ponytail and tossing her towards the wall. The class stares on in shock as she balls up the bully's shirt collar in her fists, pushing her up against the wall. "I have had ENOUGH of your torture! I am not some doormat for you to walk all over and if you even so much as THINK about me again- I will know and I will do so much- I will do so much worse to you, do you understand me?"

"Marinette!"

"Marinette, stop!"

"Do you understand me?! I will end you! I will end you and I will enjoy it!" It takes Ivan and Kim both to pry Marinette off of the blonde girl, who is shaking and crying.

"Marinette, go to the principal's office!" Marinette stares at Mme Bustier, her chest heaving. Adrenaline pumping through her veins... that felt... good. She glances at Chloé, everyone checking on the tyrant.