Chapter Seven

Kion growled at Kifu

"Im here for revenge".....

Ok so backstory....
Kifu was apart of Zira's pride and was very fond of Zira and thought of her like a mother he never had, but when he found out about Zira's death, he was furious because he had heard of Kion and thought that it was Kion who killed Zira. So, Kifu had set on a journey to kill Kion. Also, Kifu isn't normally a rough person, even in Zira's pride, he just watched from afar and was very quiet, so that being said, Kifu became this way because of his sorrow for Zira's death and wanted to kill Kion and Kion alone.

Kion still stood defensively infront of Rani as he spoke

"I told you, i didnt kill Zira, i wasnt even there" Kion said

No he wasnt at the tree of life, he and the guard had some things to do with Sujaa in the snowy mountains after an avalanche so they weren't there for the actual battle.

"Liar!" Said Kifu. Then he ran up to Kion and headbutted him, but Kion was prepared. They started fighting, Kion landed some blows on Kifu but nor to kill. Kifu however, was going all out on Kion, he was clawing at his chest, face, arms and legs. It seemed like he had the upper hand but when Kion saw an opportunity, he used the roar and blew Kifu away.

Once Kion stopped roaring, he gasped for air and fell over.

"Kion" Rani screamed as she came out of shock from the whole thing. She ran to Kion.

Kion was still gasping a bit.

"Kion, no! Ok umm" Rani put Kion on her back.

"Oof, your heavy" She ran back to pride rock as fast as she could with him on her back.

"King Simba!" She yelled as she reached the top of Pride Rock.

Simba walked out of his den and yawned "ye- Kion! What happened" Simba ran over to Rani as she placed Kion down.

"There was this Lion who attacked us, i think his name was-"

"Kifu" Simba interrupted, with rage in his eyes.

Then Kiara came up.

"Oh hey Rani, where's K- Kion!" Kiara's eyes widened.

"What in the name of the great kings happened" she said looking at the claw marks on her brothers skin.

"Kifu" Simba said with a cold voice. "Quick Kiara, go get Rafiki"

Kiara rushed out.

Simba looked out towards the Outlands. "You'll pay for this Kifu"