PART 5

-1 week later-

It was another day of football practice for Minho. After school he went straight to the locker room to change into his practice clothes. He was the first to enter the locker room as he had nothing to do since he didn't want to eat as he didn't have the appetite.

-15 minutes later-

As Minho didn't eat when it was lunch time, he started to feel really dizzy as his stomach was empty.  After only 30 minutes into their practice, he fainted. Their coach was shocked to see Minho had fainted as Minho was the best player on their team. His teammates quickly went and carried Minho to the school's nurse room.

-at the nurse's room-

They told the nurse in charge that Minho had fainted. The person was in charge on Wednesday was Seungmin. Seungmin reassured them that Minho would be fine after an hour of rest and eating a meal that he would prepare later.

His teammates were relieved that Minho would be fine. So they left him in the nurse's room.

-1 hour later-

Minho woke up unfamiliar with the room. "Where am I? What happened?" Minho thought. Then Seungmin came in saying "Oh hyung! you're awake?".... Then Minho just nodded. "Here, eat this to fill up your stomach." Seungmin said. "Ok. Thanks" Minho thanked Seungmin. Then Minho suddenly asked "How did I get in here?" Then Seungmin told him what happened. Then Minho just nodded. Minho actually wanted to get out of that room right now but as Seungmin was in the room he just stayed quiet. Then Seungmin asked what was wrong with him these past few days. Minho simply said "Nothing, it's just that  I had to do your assignment". Then Seungmin answered "Hyung, I wouldn't be mad at you for not finishing the assignment I gave you because I know you're busy with football practice. And I know you're lying right now. Please tell me the real reason.".."Omg Seungmin! I fucking love you!".... Minho said in frustration. Seungmin was silent for a few seconds then he answered "You stupid bunny! I love you too!". Then they were both silent until Minho hugged Seungmin. Then Seungmin said "You should go to your football practice first ok?". "Then Minho said "No. I want to spend time with you". Then Seungmin thought for a second and said "Oh, if you are not going, then I won't talk to you tomorrow besides the tuition". Then Minho answered "Fine. But I am older than you! I can do whatever I want!".  Then Seungmin just chuckled then answering "Oh, just because of that? Fine. I won't talk to you tomorrow" Minho just sighed in defeat and got up. Seungmin just chuckled at his behavior. 

-At the school field-

His teammates were all worried for him, even his coach.. So they were very glad that Minho was okay. 

Then Jaehyun ran up to Minho and asked if he was okay. Minho just nodded at the sudden question. They were very relieved. But his coach told him to rest for a while.

Word Count:516 words

I skipped a week as I was lazy hehe. Anyways, they are dating now. I'll do this until chapter 8-10 then I'll officially finish this book:))