{PART 3}

<After Lunch>

After lunch, I went to my locker to get my history books. Then I bumped into someone on his nametag was "Kim Jiyoung" I said "sorry" then I grabbed my books and went to my class.

I saw Han,Felix and Hyunjin are in the same class as me(they change classes most of the time). I said Hi to them then the teacher went in the class. "School/class president" Ms. Hyelin said. "Good morning Ms. Hyelin!" I said. Then the whole class followed "Good morning class! Now open page 98" Then the teacher taught us new things and laughed with us.

Now, I had to go to class 5-6 in the hallway the teacher told me to call "Lee Minho". I knocked and open the door. "Teacher, may I come in?" I asked. "Yes, you may. May I ask why are you here?" The teacher asked. "Mr. Jaeyoung called for Lee Minho" I said to the teacher. "Lee Minho, go Mr. Jaeyoung is calling for you". Then me and Minho-hyung excused from the class.

"So, why exactly did the teacher call me?" Minho asked. "For football I think"(minho is famous through football) I answered. "Ok then" Minho said.

-2 minutes later-

We had arrived at the teacher's room. Then, Minho went to Mr. Jaeyoung's table. "Hello teacher, so why exactly did you call me?" I asked. "Your coach messaged me that your team will have a competition in the next 2 months, your team will be practicing every week on Mondays & Wednesdays from 1pm-6pm. Please tell your teammates please" The teacher said. "Ok, anything else. May I excuse myself?" I asked. "No. Yes you may" Mr. Jaeyoung said.

I didn't have more ideas other than these. I'll release longer ones soon!