PART 1 : His Second Wife (Jimin)

Y/n's phone rang, Jimin picked it up as y/n was sleeping.
"Happy birthday MJP"
"Hello"
"Oh it's jimin, sorry. Tell y/n I called" And he hanged up.
I was thinking that why he called her MJP as it was the name of fangirl of mine who was called MJP by other fans as she was supporting me to the end. She and her fans where the only ones who were supporting my marriage with Aera. It was most followed fanpage in my fandom. Till her phone shone. It was now filled with notifications showing birthday wishes to her and every birthday wish had MJP in end. Like she was the only fan I wanted to meet and I was violating her mind till now.
--

I was driving to hospital where I work as there was emergency in my ward as I work as a nurse there. It was dark night and rain just poured that day. I was driving calmly untill I saw a masked man asking me to stop by showing his arm. I applied brakes and paused. He tapped on my window
"Can you drop me to the end of this road. My men are there and they'll drop me next. "
"Come'n sit. "
"Thankyou."
I started the car and u saw him sweating.
"Where you are heading? " I asked
"To the hospital. My pregnent wife had an accident. "
"Ask your men to take their cars back. I'm going there to as I work there. "
--
I was supposed to bring the man I brought to the hospital as he had to sign the initial papers and I was finding him in entire hospital. Finally, I saw him on the teris of hospital. He was walking to the end and he was without mask. I thought he'll stop but his steps with not stopping. I finally said,
"Your child is fighting and you are going to end your life so easily. "
He stopped.
"You have a baby boy now. "
He turned.
It was wrong why God does these things to me. It was none other than love my life PARK JIMIN. Actually his wife died while operation and his child's life was difficult to save and person thinks these things when everyone is lost from his life.
My breath halted and I heartbeat started fasting. He left me terrace and I was sticked to wall right now. I was still in my concious untill I heard footsteps. It was none other than the person I trusted the most, my brother like friend, Soo ho. (She was a orphan)
--
Jimin's mother was accompanied by J-hope in the hospital when she came to know the entire scene. Actually everyone believed that child was living his life just because of me as as soon I entered he started breathing. As soon I left the ward and started searching for jimin, his breath slowed and now when I accompanied him after overcoming my panic attack it was normal again.
--
Jimin asked me if I could marry him for his son it was so hard to say no as I couldn't replace his first wife Aera.
"N-no"
"Please I beg you. I'll give you anything. "
"No"
Next he sat on his knees and now I could say no.
--

"Wake up Y/n"
"Soo-ho, you are back. "
And I circled my arms on his waist.
"Jimin"
"Don't take his name. "
"It's jimin. "
"Stop fooling me. He don't pass me a glass of water and you say he brought a cup of coffee for me. "
"It's jimin y/n"
I opened my eyes to see jimin and i was shocked as hell.
"I am sorry. "
"It's okay. I know you had expected things from me and I also know things weren't so big that I couldn't fulfill but you know, I hate this child. He snatched my Aera from me and I couldn't kill him as my Aera wanted him for more than his life. And that night, I am sorry but as he was not present so I wanted to enjoy my night and dedicate it to my Aera..
"Shut up Jimin. You can't prove yourself right. That night you didn't violated my body or my mind but rather you harmed my soul. The pain you caused me was reached my soul, Jimin, you-you-you fuc*ing rapped my when I already hurt my back. "
(Actually, y/n fell down and hurt her back and Aerimin, Jimin's child, was taken to Jimin's mother house so that y/n could recover. That day jimin was drunk and he imagined y/n as Aera and.... Later she was taken to Jin's home as they didn't wanted to dissapoint Soo-ho. Actually, jin and his wife went to meet her as they came to know about her accident. )
"You rapped me hard and you know what was painfull, my back, as it was paining, my mind as you rapped me and my soul as you were taking Aera's name while.... " Her tears rolled down her cheeks. She broke down.
"Punish me Y/n"
"I don't want. "
"Why.
" You'll not be able to bear it. "
"I can't live with guilt. "
"Then d-ddie. "
*please Y/n dont do this to me. "
"Stand up and remove your shirt. "
She stood up. She slapped him hard. Once, twice, thrice and many times untill her hand started paining. She took a fork which jimin brought with coffee and scratched R on his chest. Then other alphabets in the order A-P-I-S and she broke down while writting T. Soon her knees met the ground and blood started dripping from the scratches she made. Jimin didn't even hissed but her condition made his soul cry in pain. Soon she got up and said,
"Don't worry jimin. I'll not be in your life anymore. I'll leave as soon as I can. And let me tell you the day is today. I am leaving today. Moreover, you dont have to take care of Aerimin as he'll be there with me. I'll send the divorce papers soon. "
" Is my punishment over?!"
"No, it's just started. "
--

Okay so just publishing my drafts.

Admin signing here.