PART 2 : His Prostitute (Yoongi)

She was lying on the bed, with her eyes closed, still panting heavily. Beads of sweat were still formed on her body. Her ribs were moving up and down due to heavy breathing. Her torn black dress still stuck on her belly and hands having a loose grip on the matching black sheets. There was a mess formed in the room by his clothes thrown in the corners. Wait a moment. Where was he? What if he leaves her after fu©king her? What is the thing world said came true?

She shivered suddenly by these thoughts and she opened her eyes in panic and remembered that he was in the bathroom still preparing a perfect hot water for himself to bath. And he came out of the bathroom, his messy hair falling on his face, sharp nose, thin lips forming a smirk, and jawline making him look more handsome.

He started coming towards her and soon she realised that he didn't took a bath till now. But why? And why was he coming towards her?
He came up to her and removed her dress, picked her up in bridal style.
"Yoong's where are you taking me? "
"Let's take a bath together. "
She was shocked by his words. Like she was expecting him to leave her he was planing to spend some his time with her. At that moment she felt the most guilty person on the earth. She was on a verge of crying.

He placed her in the tub and the water touched her skin and she flinched. His expressions changed he felt worried now. He asked her if the water is too hot Or something to which she immediately denied. And when he asked the reason she answered the pain that she was suffering after s€x.

It was a complete lie but it did made him worried. To which she immediately answer that it will fade away soon. They had a beautiful bath after that and he placed her on the bed after making her wear bathrobe he arranged and making her a hair a little dry. He left the room as it was time for him to leave.

Yes, if you are thinking that Y/n is a prostitute then it's true. And Min Yoongi, the famous buisness tycon of Seoul, was her first and only costumer she had. To her surprise he came and choose her the day she came and he stopped using other girls he was using here. Also she was not getting sold to other men like other girls who lived there. Moreover, she was not being treated like other women she used to see. It was all empty for her to stay alone in a big room unlike other girls who shared their rooms with the their friends. She was always dressed pretty and everyone there cared for her like she was a precious gem unlike how it was supposed to be. Actually, she was kidnapped and the kidnapper sold her to this prosititution centre for money.

It was time for breakfast so she tried to get up and successfully she dressed herself in a pretty good way and made her way outside the room. She was thinking about her days when she was free in the city and she used to live like and independent bird but now she is caged where no one talks to her, no one makes her enjoy except one person who came and loved her in all the ways he knew. And that was none other than Min Yoongi who took her outside sometimes and make her do some new things.

She went outside and she heard the owner of the prostitution centre talking to some one who was requesting him to let him buy Y/n to which he answered that she is not available for sale. Actually she was kidnapped by the men of Min Yoongi and she is kept safe and specially for him to use.

This broke her. The torture she was suffering was due to the man she loved the most till now. He was the only reason she was not been taken care of. He was the only reason she was made to live her life alone. He was the one who made her life hell and came like an angel for her. He made her believe that he cared for her the most and he loves her but he was the only one who made her live a life of a prostitute. She tried to hold her mouth by her hand so that she could prevent herself for creating a noise of a sob while her hand mistakenly made a glass vase fall and break like her trust was broken a moment before.

He owner looked at her and he knew that she heard them and he started approaching her she backed away. Tears were still falling from her face and her heartbeat was still fast. She ran to her room and closed the door. She was crying her heart out now. She buried her face in a pillow while hugging it and asked god why was she selected to be tortured and this rate.

She slept by crying and mean while the owner called Yoongi and told her everything that happened. Yoongi cursed and left the place immediately.

Y/n opened her eyes. She was in a dark room and something cold like a metal was touching her skin. She looked at that thing and it was none other then a chain who was tied on her feet making her not able to move. She remembered that it was a new room which she never saw and she was not able to process anything else when the door opened revealing Yoongi standing on the door. He came to her and touched her cheeks like he used to do before and thus time Y/n knew about him so she protested and then he said

"So now my baby knows about me. So be ready to suffer then. "
--

Another draft.

Admin signing here.