PART 8 Teacher - Jung Hoseok

Flashes finally turned over after a long time of your and prof. Jimin's work on understanding the computer which was fixed and was to used to prepare an assignment on the university project. You saw the smile but not for the First time on the face of newly joined programming professor of your university. Actually he was getting ready for the first class of your batch when computer got paired with some device and he didn't find the option to close the folder. Later   y/n helped him to minimise it. Jimin thankfully reached for her hand for a handshake and you were about to grab it when you heard..

So the manwhore got a new man to seduce.

She turned to see Han Sana standing on her seat having her Evil smile plastered on her face staring her right in her soul.

Now I don't have to wonder how you got 85% even without studying  y/n. You are damn smart.

Jimin's expressions changed when he heard those words.

"Whh..why are you say..."

Why I'm saying this.. damn cunning. Now I have to show the proofs gurll.. wait a second. Let me show you proofs.. just look at the screen you fixed.

They turned to screen and saw the folder they minimized getting big to make it large as the full screen and pictures started showing.

First one when you fell on Hoseok when you were making the arrangements for the annual day in the store room.

Screen shifted to the second picture when hoseok was helping you to sooth your eye itching but wait

Screen shifted to the second picture when hoseok was helping you to sooth your eye itching but wait.. in the photo it looked like he was kissing you.. you now came to know why she was saying that.
Tear feel out of your eyes.

Ignore nothing..🤭

Third photo was of Yoongi hugging you and your feet barely touched the ground.