PART 5

It was second day of my bus routine for my academy and I didn't find someone to stare. Actually I am a fanfiction girl and I find someone to stare everywhere I go. It was 7:45 am and the bus arrived. There was so crowd that it was impossible to find a seat. So i stood near the gate of the bus and soon the bus halted for moving to the destination.
Next it came the next stop and many people got in. Bus was more suffocated now. The bus again halted and moved. It was now difficult to stand even and then I started looking here and there so that i could find some space for standing. Then my eyes landed on a man in classical red shirt. His small eyes, tattoo on the neck and a charming smile got my heart and eyes stuck on him. Slowing my sight became stare and it was 5 seconds when he looked back at me and I turned my gaze. I hoped that he didn't see me. Oh my god! Save me.
Bus stopped and halted many time in between and people went out and in and The place I had to leave didn't arrived yet. That 35 minute ride looked so long when I wasn't able to see him as the crowd was present and covering him and whenever I tried to look at him in a second he looked back and I had to turn my sight.
Actually I don't know why it is but any of my crush or you can say none of my crush doesn't know that i am crushing over him. The fun fact is my crush only suggested me to stay away for these things.
Soon I reached my stop and I went off easily cause I was standing near the gate.

Next day i went to the same bus in the morning. Actually, at that time i liked the bus as it went fast according to me. I luckily got the seat this time but the bus was till filled with crowd. I plugged the headphones I got and played a random downloaded song. The bus halted and moved. The same spot he went in again and same person entered the bus and stood just a feet away from my seat. I looked at him this time wearing classic blue, his tattoo (on neck) flashing his name, sleeves rolled up and showing his arm tattoo. Second in my lifetime I loved tattoos. (First it happened when I saw them on jungkook)
I was still observing him when he looked at me and I took my glares back. And as usual this process happened many times. Soon I had to take myself out from the bus and I stood up. The same time I saw the man dragging himself out too. I came to know it was the same spot for him.

Next day, sadly I didn't get the seat and yes the bus was same. Black shirt.. I wasn't able to see his arm tattoo completely but it was a cylindrical tattoo all over his arm around his cylinder arm and had some patterns inside. This killed me and litrary I was holding myself from falling with both of my hands but the reason was the bus was fast.. Lol.
(Author not explaining everything in detail cause she don't want to make the boring story much boring.)
Days passed and I wasn't able to see him again for almost a week. In between I changed buses due to my untidy timetable and messed up sleeping routine.
It was the day I got the same bus again and sat as the seat was available. Plugged my headphones as I usually do. (But I don't do the same when I am standing cause I don't own the wireless headphones. Sadly.)
Time passed and I had to get out and walked out. It was moving in the direction of my academy and I saw the same man in orange shirt which was check printed, half sleeve. He was waiting for someone and I walked. I still had headphones as I wore I coat with zipped pocket to hold my phone safely while the wire was hanging. I walked a bit and I heard a noise backward. I turned a saw the same man walking behind. I wondered why cause now I wasn't walking on the road rather it was a small street which very less people use and I use it as it is shortcut. I was walking untill i heard a sound, I turned and saw the man walking behind. I thought my mind imagined that and started walking but i again heard the sound and this time when i turned the man sped his walking up and came up to me and said,
"Hi" And I said, "Hi"
I was wondering why was he talking to me and then he asked
"Where do you study? "
"I am studying in XXX. "
"How far it is from XX' hospital? *
*I really don't know. "
"Should I say you something?!.. *
*yeah sure. "
"Will you do friendship with me. "
(I know my English is incorrect but it has to be this way because it was different from "can we be friends " In my area)
It took 2 seconds for me to realise meanwhile i asked him to repeat the same and he literary said the same thing and I said no.
(Actually he didn't knew I am in class 12 and he was way older than me like 22-25 and it was so difficult to say no to your crush.)
"But why"
"I do have to focus on studies. "
"You can do that side by side. "
"No I can't. "
"What do you study? "
"I am preparing for X' exam"
"Which?! "
"X', as I am in class 12 only. "
"Oh so you are in class 12."
"Yes."
"So you don't want to do *friendship*."
"Yes."
"So okay then, bye. "
"Bye. "
He stopped and now my way had a turn. He was staring at me untill I again made a turn while my back was facing him. "Eomma your girl's famous now" Was the first thing I thought. Actually it was quite famous line that time and though I was silent on my face but I was screaming inside.
---

Yup, so it was the most boring thing I've written. Forgive me for my mistakes. And yes it's a true story and happened though I made things or sequels here and there but the sequels are true. Thank you for your time.
Admin signing here.