PART 9 Hide and S€x (Jeon Jungkook) {mature}

Y/n's POV
It was a bright evening when I reached the venue. Actually we, I mean the old friends of my locality decided to meet up again as it was 15 years when we all separated. We all played a lot when we were children but a terrorist attack In our colony made us change our paths and we believe that after that we didn't met any good friends later.

4 in the evening when we were almost completed I didn't knew that I should be happy or sad because the reason I was here didn't arrive but if he was here I wouldn't have been so respectable till now because I would mess up everything infromt of him as he was the first crush of mine. When we were young we used to play a lot untill I overheard one of my friend talking about proposing him. I didn't knew that I already fell in love with him as I was damn jealous but annoyingly I didn't stop there. I did shattered their hopes by calling him my boyfriend. Like a 11 year old girl was so much desperate for a boy who was 4 years older than her that she fought his classmates claiming him to be his girlfriend.

Later I did weird things which he did find unusual but I went on untill it was the time of attack. Finally we decided to cut the piece of cake we ordered but then my eyes went to a handsome boy nearly 5'10 with bug doe eyes, doll shaped lips and brown eyes.

Do you remember him.. yess that was the man Jeon Jungkook. You weren't able to recognize him first due to all different body style but were you complaining?  Well the answer was no.

Time passed, and we all finished the party. It was 6 but all of us were still packed. We danced and ate delicious meals discussing about them now. Turned out that Jungkook now worked under a franchise company and was a ceo of one of its branch. Well that damn hot ceo was the thing everyone desires. Later when we opened up when talked like we used to. It was 7 when we decided to play the game we used to play the most In our childhood. It was hide and seek.

We did decide that after 9 everyone will leave so that they will not be locked inside as the restaurant closes at 9:30. We had the permission to play unless we create a mess and thankfully we were all sober.

It was turn of Soo-Jae to find and I was quite good and hiding. As Soo was woman now she would never go to men's washroom and that could be the best place to hide. On the count of 1 I walked as fast as I could without making any sound and headed towards washroom. I went inside and luckily no one was there. Like how embarrassing it would be if someone peeked at me. I was literally standing at the entrance when I saw a man coming so I rushed to bathroom where I found a man already there. I was about to apologize quickly when he shushed me. He was none other than

Jeon jungkook there. Like a planned everything was messed up. All my attempts to sound like a pretty young woman were gone when I heard about hide and seek.

His hand was having a hard grip on my jaw unabling me to make any sound. It was 5 minutes when I realised how close were we actually. He was pinning me to a wall and I was clearly sandwiched. His tall and masculine figure pressing against mine but all I feared was my raising heartbeats. I wish he could never hear them because it would sound so awkward adding to a little redness apperearing on my face. I hid my face in his neck somehow when his hands left my face.

Still we here standing there clueless that were we alone or not.

"So you really came to hide here or"... said he

"I did."And shook my head indicating a clear yes.

But wait. It may have sounded like a child. Again mess created. Why do I realize everything late.