Part 7 - Closer to you (Min Yoongi)

"Min Yoongi, do you take Kim y/n as your wife. "
"I do. "

(Dont ask me why i did add choker because it was looking so fine and i did find it smegssy so i did

(Dont ask me why i did add choker because it was looking so fine and i did find it smegssy so i did. 😗😎)

"Kim Y/n do you take Min yoongi as your husband. "
"I do. "

"Groom may now kiss the bride

"Groom may now kiss the bride. "
He took her hand and placed a little peck on it. Everyone found it so cute and her father was assured that he will always keep her happy.

Min Yoongi, joined as a clerk in Kim empire and worked so hard that he is now the first nominee of being the CEO of the same. He was an orphan and Mr Kim adopted two girls from which one was y/n to whom he was married to. He was a hard worker and trustworthy which led him to be a vice manager in just 3 years. And now he was getting married just because his boss requested him to marry her so that after he dies from cancer she can live with him happily. Y/n was younger than her sister Soo-hae and was just 19.

Soon the marriage was over and she was being taken back to her father's home because he was all alone and Yoongi agreed so that he can live his life like a ordinary man does.
--

After 1 month,
In Mr. Kim's office,
Mr Kim : Yoongi, I want a favor.
Yoongi : sir who I am to disagree?
Mr. Kim : think about it. It's like this that Soo-hae can't be a mother so if y/n can give birth to their child and trust me it will be safe and done in ivf specialist if you agree.
Yoongi : I'm okay with this.

Actually, Yoongi's emotions were dead a long ago. He was just a workaholic now. He didn't want anybody and didn't wanted to marry her but due to request he did.
--

After 2 months,
Yoongi was sleeping on his bed when his phone ringed.
~Han Jae He (husband of soo-hae)
"Hello."
"Hello"
"Yoongi father in law has got.... Got a stroke and...
" What?!. "
"He is dead. "
"I.. I am coming there. "
"No need for now. I'll be dropping y/n at your place because we can't take her in our property or keep her there due to some reasons we will talk about. "
"I want to see Mr Kim. "
"You will be called at 9 Yoongi. Right now there's mess here. "
"Don't worry I'm coming and I'll pick her up. "
Due to Mr Kim's nature he was attached to him and trusted him like his father and now he was gone. He was shaken at core when he heard that and rushed there. All the people were present and his eyes got to y/n who was sitting on a place holding her tummy and holding her tears while her sister was asking her to stop crying and taking tension so that baby could not get affected. Moreover, she was also crying because of her loss.