A Whole New World.

*Samantha's POV*

Today I'm moving from UK to Germany, where I've wanted to go for years! I was packing all my stuff I could possibly bring in my bags and went to the airport. I got checked in, bla bla bla, then I'm on the plane! I know it's a long flight, but I bet it's gonna be so worth it! I think I'm moving toooo...Hamburg..? I cant really remember. But either way, I'm so excited!

The flight has ended, now I'm finally in Germany!!! I picked up my bags and suitcase and got a cab to a nearby hotel (where I was going to stay). I went inside and booked a room. My arms were getting so sore from holding all the bags and all so I quickly went to the elevator and went to the 5th floor where my room was. I looked side to side to see my door number. Then I saw it, room 783.

I went inside and instantly gasped at what I saw...IT WAS SO GORGEOUS!!! I went around from the bedroom, kitchen, living room and then to the bathroom. All of this was amazing and I don't think I've stayed anywhere better then this! I dropped my bags and saw it was getting dark outside, so I decided I would just pack tomorrow. I jumped in the luxurious bed, I wasn't really bothered about sleeping in my clothes for tonight. I snuggled up under the sheets and fell into a deep sleep.

(Please keep in mind that this is my first ever story, some tips will help a lot!)