Bite Tounge, Deep Breaths.

*Samanthas POV*
I was walking through the streets trying to get back to the hotel. The sky was fully dark and only the streetlights were guiding my way. I saw many drunk and high men and some prostitutes walk by, but luckily they didn't say anything to me. Until I walk past an alleyway, I saw a group of four men, all of them were smoking and drinking with some whores that we're fully wrapped around them. One man had blonde hair, another with brown, one with black hair and white dreads and the final one with black hair in cornrows. I just ignored it and walked past until one of them said something. "Hey doll, don't walk away." I froze in my step. I did as he said because I didn't want to get into any trouble. I saw it was the man in cornrows who said it as I walked over. I went over with my head down but still enough to look at them. "Why don't you take a seat?" He pushed the other slut away from him and patted his lap.

"Sorry I really need to get home, it's important." I say, trying to stay calm as I did. "No baby, your staying right here with me." He roughly grabbed my wrist and forced me onto his lap. I shrieked but quickly shrugged it off with a nervous chuckle. "The names Tom, you are...?" He wrapped his arms around my waist, he knew I was getting uncomfortable, but he liked that it seemed. "I'm Samantha." I mumbled and looked up for a second to see all of the other 3 men looking at me smirking. I bit my tongue and took deep breaths, I knew this would be hard to get away with.