Saved Myself.

Samanthas POV:
A few minutes went by, all he was doing was keeping his arms around me and smoking god knows what with his men and these whores. I kept thinking of how I got into all this, he's forcing me to stay with him. Then, I had an idea.

"Oh, I think I dropped something over there." I said and he turned to me. "Hurry up then, honey." I stood up and he patted my ass once I did, I felt like going sick at that moment. I went over to the end of the alleyway and pretended to look around. Once he wasn't looking, I bolted it back to the hotel I was staying at since it wasn't far. I heard the men's voices all the way down at the alleyway but I was already in the hotel before they could see me.

I went past the reception and to the lifts. I pressed my floor and the elevator went up. I was quite scared of elevators, I mean, you never know what could happen when your in them. It could break down or something like that. But I didn't want to think of that right now since I'm in one. A ding rang in the small speaker of the lift and the doors opened for me. I stepped out and walked into my hotel room. I dropped the bag I was carrying and sighed. I grabbed some pyjamas and threw them on.

I went to look outside my bedroom window and saw the alleyway they were at. Though I didn't see them, I could tell they were there. I shrugged it off and closed the curtains before hopping back in bed and falling into a comfortable sleep.