Unexpected.

Samanthas POV:
The next day came over quick, I was all cuddled up in my bed, the blanket crumpled up. But wow, I did sleep well. I yawned and hopped out of bed, and looking at my phone to see the time. It was 3:47pm. I walked over to my mirror and looked at myself in it. I looked like a mess. Honestly, it made me feel a bit sad. But come on, I just woke up after all. I tried to fill all those bad thoughts with good ones as I brushed my tangled up hair. I got other things ready such as doing my makeup and throwing on some clothes. Today I wore something simple, since I now know what the streets of Germany could be like. I threw on some baggy pants and a baggy shirt with my converse. Just something simple to wear today.

I grabbed my keys and headed out the place I was staying at, walking back into the streets again. My stomach rumbled with hunger, I was quite hungry. I really liked that Café I went to, so I went there again. I walked inside and ordered myself a coffee and a slice of pizza. I played and walked out with a smile. I look a big bite out of the pizza and did a groan of delight.

I finished my pizza and continued to walk the streets. My coffee was getting a little cold so I tried to drink it as fast as I could. My coffee was almost finished until I stopped in my steps and dropped the coffee as I froze still. I saw them again. Those guys from the alleyway yesterday. The one that had his arms all around me, with a woman under him and a knife in his hands. I wanted to run over there and help, but I couldn't move. I've never saw a murder with my own eyes. Until that's when I saw him raise the knife. I ran into the alleyway again and he quickly turned around and pulled out his gun, making me freeze again.

"Well, look who's back." He said with a chuckle. He lowered down his gun and slid it in his pocket. I sighed in relief and finally walked forward again. "What do you think you're doing?!" I shouted at him as I glared at him and the knife in his hands. "Killing this whore for fun." He said with a smirk, as if he was proud of himself. I didn't even know him properly and he already disgusted me. "You can't kill her if she did nothing wrong!" I went down in front of the woman and used myself as her human shield. Tom gave me a dark expression and sighed loudly, twirling his knife around with his fingers before putting it in his pocket. "Thank her for that, she just fucking saved your life." He growled at the terrified woman behind me. I turned around and gave her a smile as she whispered the words 'thank you' to me as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Note:
Hi guys! Sorry it took so long to make another chapter, I forgot I was even making a story ;-; but now I'm actually gonna try and make more chapters now! Have a good day/night love you all! <3