Best to Worst.

*Samanthas POV*
I woke up to what seemed the best slumber I've had in my life. I felt the comforting silky blanket over my soft skin. I slowly rose up from the bed and stretched my arms out with a yawn. I looked at all the bags and suitcases on the ground with a sigh. "This will take up some time..." I grunted and started to unpack all of my things.

It took 1 hour, if not more. I wiped my hands on my wrinkled clothes and pulled out some clothes to wear. I was feeling confident Today so I wore something quite revealing. A tight white crop top that hugged my figure immaculately, shorts that really would show 'that' part off and some white mini platforms to go with it. I threw some makeup on and checked myself out in the mirror before making my way out the hotel.

I walked around the crowd full streets, taking in all of the beauty around me as I would confidently stride through the streets. I stopped at a café and went inside to get something to drink for the morning. As I entered, the scent of fresh bakery filled my nose. The smell traveled to my tastebuds, as if I could nearly eat it. I walked over and ordered myself a warm coffee. I look a sip of it, the sweet taste of it playing around in my mouth. I swallowed it down, feeling the warmth slide down my throat. It felt like I haven't had one in years, at least not as good as this.

I carried on walking down the streets and noticed it was getting dark, but I didn't mind, nothing bad could happen, right...?