Chapter 4-Purchasing of Royal hotel

As he was seeing Natasha in the swim suit , there are stars shining in his eyes.

Seeing him looking at her she could not help but blush and said what are you looking, hearing her said this he takes his eyes from her.

After some time she also come inside the pool, now both of them are swimming and playing in the swimming pool.

After 40 min. both of come out and eat some fruits and drink some wine.

After some time both of them are drunk and Rohit unconsciously hug natasha and kiss her, after kissing they do go to bed.

..............................................................................................................

Early morning at 7 o clock rohit walk up and looked at Natasha in his arms and remember what they had done in the night, after thinking about what they had done , he could not help but smile and feel proud.

Now he is not a virgin anymore.

He kiss at the head of natasha and began to go to take a shower and be ready.

After some time he came out of bathroom and Natasha in the room is already awake and seeing he r awake he said, Good morning , how do you feel now.

Hearing him say this she remembers what they had done at night , could not help but blush , she hear his voice again, he said go and be ready for breakfast , your clothes are on the sofa.

Seeing the new White chanel dress she could not help but smile, after all she agree to Rohit firstly because she also wants to find some one who would spend money on her.

After some time she also came out and be ready.

Let's go in the hall for breakfast, after some time they go into the hall and ordered their food.

After eating the food they began to look at the decoration, Rohit feels that it is a good hotel , he could not help but want to buy it after all if he only spend money and he has no industry under him, some one will be suspicius.

As he thought, he calls Tanya and asked her that he wants to meet the manager of the hotel, hearing him asking about the manager she could not help but fear and said, sorry sir, did i do something wrong, if i do something wrong please forgive me.

Hearing her talking about it, he could not help but said , there is no problem in your service and i am vey happy  with your service , i have some buisness with your manager.

Hearing this she call the manager of hotel, Kamal singh, after some time , the manager came to the presidential suite and meet Rohit.

He said hello Mr. Rohit and i am Kamal singh , the manager of this hotel, i here you have some buisness with me.

Yes Mr. Kamal i want to buy this hotel, hearing this , he was shocked , after all the market price of this hotel is 300million.

Before manager kamal could said something, Rohit said 350 million, hearing him talk about this, the manger said sorry sir wait a minute i ask my boss, i can't make such a big decision alone.

After some time Mr. Kunal, the owner of Royal hotel come and said hello Mr. Rohit i heard you want to buy my hotel.

Hearing this Rohit said yes , 350million, are you satisfied, Mr. kunal said happily yes yes, i am ready.

After some time both sides take out their lawyers and plan to sign the contract, seeing the lawyer from rohit sides, he was shocked and said lawyer mayank.

After all Lawyer mayank , Mayank gupta is the top 3 lawyer in full haryana state.

At this time he feels the power of rohit, after some time he paid the money and both sides final the deal.

From now the royal hotel belong to Rohit.