Buy lamborgini poison

After buying some Armani brand clothes," Rohit", goes to some other famous brands like

versace, Dior, LV, Chanel , Hermes and buy his clothes, shoes, bags , woman clothes, etc.

Don't get me wrong the host does not have any special hobbies, 

he buy women clothes for the girl he is planning to soak.

After that he again goes to Armani  and ask Natasha

"Natasha", I don't have dinner  yet would you come with me for dinner.

OK, Natasha said yes , as they are ready to go, 

Rohit suddenly see the Rolex  watch shop ,so he decided to go inside and

buy a watch for himself, as he moved inside the guest, a saleswomen come and ask

sir what type of watch do you need, Do you need my help , can i recommend you something.

No need , we can look ourselves, as he said suddenly his eyes fix on a watch.

He asked the sales girl how much is that much

sir, that watch, are you sure you want to buy it.

The salesgirl was shocked because that watch is MINDS Rolex Daytona watch ,

it is the treasure of the shop, the cost of this watch is very high so it is still on the shelf.

Sir, it cost a total of Rs.57,89,870.50 .After hearing the price, Rohit does not show any uncomfort 

and said ok bring i will buy it bring me Pos machine , Hearing his words the salesgirl was shocked first and then excitedly bring the Pos machine.

In   the way after hearing her talking about it, all other people in the shop were shocked and even the manager of this shop comes outside to meet Rohit.

Hello Mr. Rohit , I am Rohan kirar ,the manager of this shop, 

OH, hello manager Rohan , it feels good to meet you.

After that they added each another numbers.

After the payment was successfull all the audience is shocked,

Then ask the salesgirl to show a woman watch for Natasha, Hearing that he was

going to buy a watch for her, She was shocked but also feels happy.

But she still says, Mr. Rohit ,There is no need for you to buy me a watch,

rohit ignores her and after some time , he selected a watch for her which cost 1.2 million .

Then his phone buzzed again, but he ignored it as he already know what the message is 

and now he does not care about money as the money is only a number for him now.

He personally puts the watch on himself and the womens watch on the Natasha fair , white, beautiful hand.

When Rohit touches her hand , she feels like a current pass through her body, her face become red, but she quickly hide her embarrasment .

After buying the watch , they go to the auto city and buy 2 Lamborghini, one Lamborghini aventador and One Lamborghini poison.

IN way he already book the presidential room at Royal hotel.

When he arrived at the hotel, The front desk lady ask him, sir , what can i help you.

He tells his name and id card, after checking, her attitude become more respectful.

Wait a minute sir, she makes a call and a beautiful woman come to their side.